Jordan IV White Thunder - August 24, 2024

I don't see a ton of talk on these. I see JD is doing EA on these. Is it worth passing on EA and just buying on release day to save the Status points? I'm sort of feeling like it is.

I don't see a ton of talk on these. I see JD is doing EA on these. Is it worth passing on EA and just buying on release day to save the Status points? I'm sort of feeling like it is.
You get the points back so if you want them with peace of mind, EA isn’t a bad bet.

Should be the easiest of the thunders to cop I'd guess. Back to school tho hmmmmmm......guess we will see soon 👀

Did nike quit doing shock drops on snkrs? Feel like it's been a min...these would have smashed big time if they dropped early

Entered hibbets raffle....anyone with store connects here??? What's the numbers looking like...huge GR??

Entered hibbets raffle....anyone with store connects here??? What's the numbers looking like...huge GR??

I’m NOT a Hibbett’s employee but I will say that a Hibbetts around me got theses and they pretty much ONLY get GR releases. I’m just putting that out there. I hope EVERYONE EATS!

Edit: Just checked a local Champs that basically doesn’t get ANY releases that aren’t big GRs. THEY ARE GETTING THESE! That’s really saying something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom