JORDAN IV WHITE CEMENT RETRO OG FAKE? REAL? GRADE B?

Sup guys,

It's been a long time since I've purchased a pair of J's. A friend of mine had an extra pair he picked up on release date and I got it from him. However, he picked one up from Nike and one up from another website. He claimed to have given me the ones he got from Nike but how will I ever know if he's telling the truth? And yes, of course I paid him for it.

So I received the shoes. It looks nice, it looks real. Everything from comparison on websites matches the real one. But one thing about this pair is that the left pair is totally fine, while the right pair came without any lace holes on the top! At first, I thought I was trippin then I checked my left pair and it had 6 holes on the way top. My right pair only came with 1 lace hole. I'm assuming this is a mistake done at the factory but who knows? It can very well be a fake too. So help me out, lemme know if I got a fake pair, legit pair, or a grade b legit pair. Photos down below. Thanks and much appreciated! 

PS. If you need more photos, please let me know. I'll take as much as you need for clear inspection!

(As you can see, this is the right pair that has missing lace holes. My right pair came with 6 holes but this one came with only 1 incomplete hole which questions if it's a grade B or fake)

Last edited:
Looks legit plenty of speckles around bottom part and on side stitching looking great.

Looks legit plenty of speckles around bottom part and on side stitching looking great.
Thanks for the analyze! So I'm guessing the part with no lace holes on one pair is just a mistake from the factory correct? I don't have to worry about the entire shoe being fake?

Thank you!

They look pretty much identical to mine. Creasing looks normal as well. I feel pretty confident saying they're legit(B Grades). Is your friends integrity questionable? If not, you have nothing to worry about :smile:

Back
Top Bottom