Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Which teams blue goes best with these? - I’m legally bling and some shades I can’t make ut very well. Is Dodger blue straight I found a fitted I really like and was hoping it matches up. This is one I eyeing. Please be lite and don’t make fun too much. But how about this one looks straight to me
Dodger blue is a bit too dark imo. The closest blue I’ve found so far is on the Hat Club Astros from the crawfish & brew pack but it’s still not perfect.

Which teams blue goes best with these? - I’m legally bling and some shades I can’t make ut very well. Is Dodger blue straight I found a fitted I really like and was hoping it matches up. This is one I eyeing. Please be lite and don’t make fun too much. But how about this one looks straight to me
I think the Carolina Panthers blue seems to be the most similar IMO

Also can never go wrong breaking it up with some olive or other neutral tones in between like light greys etc. With a shade like this that is tough to coordinate match, not quite Royal Blue, definitely not navy blue or sky blue. I agree with the other suggestions as well. Also, just search industrial blue and military Blue on Google or Nike.com and you'll get lots of Nike and Jordan gear that goes perfectly. They have some nice gear for this release.

I wouldn’t worry too much about having colours matching exactly and being in the same spectrum would be enough for me.

Also, I’m sorry you feel the need to ask people to be polite for something like that. **** anyone that would make fun of you.

I know we saw them a trillion times but this is a thing of beauty.
IMG_6144.jpeg

If they had better leather and uppers weren’t oddly greyed.. these would be a home run. I was impressed with how subtle factory differences were on these.

I wouldn’t worry too much about having colours matching exactly and being in the same spectrum would be enough for me.

Also, I’m sorry you feel the need to ask people to be polite for something like that. **** anyone that would make fun of you.
Thanks big dawg. Appreciate it. A respectful and informative replay will always be respected. Picked up a Brooklyn Dodger Jackie Robison fitted. I grew up playing little league ball in wappingers, I idolized him and Jeter. Militaries alternate as my top two 4s. Like how the true blues are top two out the 3s.

Back
Top Bottom