Jordan IV Military Black - May 21, 2022

These are just ok to me. Nothing special. I get that they're versatile tho, but just plain. Like a retro 4 version of pandas. But what makes it worse is the white outsole and suede toe. I tried and failed on snkrs on rd and never looked back or gave it a 2nd thought. They really do nothing for me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I have them and feel that way. Of course military blues do nothing for me also.

A lot of people want these 4s though. I tend to always get a customer or two usually any time I’m at work asking if we have them in stock.

I feel for them though because stuff like this usually gets snatched up quickly because of its resell value.

A lot of people want these 4s though. I tend to always get a customer or two usually any time I’m at work asking if we have them in stock.

I feel for them though because stuff like this usually gets snatched up quickly because of its resell value.
Where you work?

I’m flummoxed by people who say these are too plain, then hold up the White Cements as one of the greatest shoes ever made.

The WCs are super fancy?

Because of the cement pattern?

Certainly not elephant print. Because obviously these don’t have that.

…despite whatever slanderx might say to impugn my character..

Last edited:
Theres no EP on WC4s
Pardon me…I meant cement splatter, speckles or whatever they call it.

4B66A235-AFB5-4A40-A909-DDF773E54E1E.gif

Everyone entitled to their opinion....I love the white outsole and suede toe box.... The Grey's,white and black, just clean.
What would be your favorite release this year?
White outsoles get too dirty too easy and are a pain to keep looking fresh over time. Light grey suede, on the toe rand of all places, is a certified dirt magnet begging to look like 💩 in no time. I'm good. Releases of the year are reverse mocha, OG chi 2s, OG fr 3

I’m flummoxed by people who say these are too plain, then hold up the White Cements as one of the greatest shoes ever made.

The WCs are super fancy?

Because of the cement pattern?

Certainly not elephant print. Because obviously these don’t have that.

…despite whatever slanderx might say to impugn my character..
C'mon bro. Comparing these to cement 4s should get you banned for the rest of October. It's all subjective, but at the same time it's not even close. The colorblocking and placement. The cement print. NA on the heel. The black on the midsole and wings. The red hits on the tongue. It's straight up perfection. As opposed to just a random black and white 4. Mili blacks lack the DETAILS! There's levels, bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom