Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Yeah I can see that.. totally goes with the fencing mask theme.. you never know when a center or power forward is going to pull out that sword and go for your shins..

masks-pt2-28.jpg

And if the black/red is your gold.. they even got you covered on that #punintended

images.jpg

What the F happened to this thread?

I assumed there was news or updated photos about this shoe based on the amount of posts. But it's just two pages of a bunch of crap debating and discussing other terrible models after the XIII?

What the F happened to this thread?

I assumed there was news or updated photos about this shoe based on the amount of posts. But it's just two pages of a bunch of crap debating and discussing other terrible models after the XIII?
It's not a big deal man. This thread is in it's infancy with no new news dropping for a while, just people wasting time talking about other Jordan's. No need to report every single post saying it's off topic. I see no issues if the thread sidetracks a bit until some info drops, then I'm sure the thread will get back on track. :rolleyes

It a YEAR from now and you know damn well nobody has pics or info.

It's not a big deal man. This thread is in it's infancy with no new news dropping for a while, just people wasting time talking about other Jordan's. No need to report every single post saying it's off topic. I see no issues if the thread sidetracks a bit until some info drops, then I'm sure the thread will get back on track. :rolleyes

Y'all really can't type crap right. I don't mind the input, but at least get it right instead of trying to rush to post. It never hurts to proofread. English is your language, so it doesn't make sense.

What the hell is "It a YEAR..."?

It never made sense why people use an apostrophe to type out plurals. Why did it become trendy? Just include the "s" after the item. Why don't people understand an apostrophe is supposed to be used only for possession dynamics?

It sure did sidetrack with crap about all the terrible models made after the XIII. All the models after the XIII had unnecessary gimmicks or useless optics. The IX & X were the worst models in between the 1 to XIII.

Last edited:
Y'all really can't type crap right. I don't mind the input, but at least get it right instead of trying to rush to post. It never hurts to proofread. English is your language, so it doesn't make sense.

It never made sense why people use an apostrophe to type out plurals. Why did it become trendy? Just include the "s" after the item. Why don't people understand an apostrophe is supposed to be used only for possession dynamics?

It sure did sidetrack with crap about all the terrible models made after the XIII. All the models after the XIII had unnecessary gimmicks or useless optics. The IX & X were the worst models in between the 1 to XIII.

3b447f1c-dfef-4f36-ab47-a38bc620ccc2.nba_1_1280x720.jpg

My fault big man. I didnt know the grammar police was on the clock tonight.

What are you even talking about ? Just stop it with the temper tantrum

This dude does all this posting on this forum and he only likes ten out of the thirty seven models 😵 . I don’t see what the harm is if the thread goes off topic. As long as it’s not inappropriate or unrelated to shoes or sports. And worse yet he participated in our discussion by calling out the IX, X, and everything after XIII. And since when do people watch their grammar on the internet? SteveSteve72 SteveSteve72 how many members clicked ignore on him? Is he third all time to tonytobacco and 3god?

Last edited:

You wild corny for that one. It’s NT; no one cares about grammar here.

Back
Top Bottom