Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

Got a chance to try on a pair today. The leather and padding on these are elite. I am going to sell my Fire red 3s/Jordan 3 reimagined.

I'm confused what the first part has to do with dumping the 3s. Also, if you're an 11.5 or 12......

Gotcha, I didn’t know Nike had that type of leather. The leather/padding quality is cheap on all the 3s compared to these

I'm just hoping it's like the Dunk From Above 4's. I know they didn't get a ton of love, but I absolutely love mine and doubled up. Leather is buttery soft with the raw edges. One of my favorites.

air-jordan-4-dunk-from-above-sneaker-talk.jpg

I know what I’m saying is not making sense to some. The quality of this shoe from the materials to even the midsole is way better than the past Jordan 3-4 retros that I do not want the previous 3-4s I own.

It’s not about saving up it’s about how crappy the past releases feel after wearing these.

The leather on these feel like what the OG 12s leather uppers used to feel. I believe they used real leather and not synthetic on these

Attachments

• IMG_8155.jpeg
    IMG_8155.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
Love these or hate these, fine, but to state the shape of the reimagined 3 isn't good is astonishing. At least my pair is the best it's ever been and super comfy to wear. How the shape of these 4s turned someone off the shape of those 3s has me wholly confused.

I know what I’m saying is not making sense to some. The quality of this shoe from the materials to even the midsole is way better than the past Jordan 3-4 retros that I do not want the previous 3-4s I own.

It’s not about saving up it’s about how crappy the past releases feel after wearing these.

The leather on these feel like what the OG 12s leather uppers used to feel. I believe they used real leather and not synthetic on these

Is this your pair? Got anymore pics? Shape looks completely different from what has been posted up until now

If they release looking like this, copped with no qualms.
aj4.jpg

Is this your pair? Got anymore pics? Shape looks completely different from what has been posted up until now
It’s the pair I tried on. Every sneaker reviewer that got the Jordan 11 Gratitudes got these in the same package. I am waiting for the first person to upload a review 😂.
I know this thread is going to go crazy once they review how great the quality is and how they feel on foot. The cushion is even more plush.

It’s the pair I tried on. Every sneaker reviewer that got the Jordan 11 Gratitudes got these in the same package. I am waiting for the first person to upload a review 😂.
I know this thread is going to go crazy once they review how great the quality is and how they feel on foot. The cushion is even more plush.

Gonna be a lot of this come February.

Back
Top Bottom