Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

The premium leather material for these is confirmed according to this one.

A lot of hate on these. I don’t even understand it.

IMG_2397.jpeg
IMG_2398.jpeg

Only purists with common sense and expectations will always appreciate and prefer the original version of the Black Cement IV.

I've never seen those but that nubuck around the ankle looks nice and oily like Durabuck.

Those were out around 2007 because that was the year all that fusion crap was out.

Premium leather? So $250 MSRP?

I was wondering the same thing if the premium leather distinction will jack up the price on these.

I’m in for these and the black based SB (assuming there is one).

And I’m interested to see what JB is considering Premium nowadays.

The news of these being leather is so disappointing. Yes the colorway is fire of course, it’s a classic, but that change of material is just too drastic, even if promised to be premium. Im out on these, quote me if you so desire lol

Oooof! Premium Leather? 😳 in for as many pairs for the fridge as possible. Grail Status…. Them adding premium leather? Best thing they could’ve ever done. Even more Grail. Must Have.

Many pairs plzzzz Nike, suede/nubuck joints never made it anywhere near me, EVER! ☹️

❤️ Black shoes/Premium Leather.

I hope the leather is like the triple black huarache 30th anniversary. THAT shoe has AMAZING supple soft leather! 🤩

Back
Top Bottom