Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Dudes still in here acting like they can tell early pairs apart in terms of real and fake, on some sneakers they never held a retail pair of?

A lot of what I’m seeing in here just looks like standard mass produced sneaker variations. Come release some of y’all gon get pairs straight off SNKRS and still be on here like “Do you guys think Nike sold me fakes?

All I can say is the overseas UA/fake factories or vendors have first batches that do not reflect the early pairs many of the "Shoetubers" have received. Someone posted a video or image of a pair a few pages back and it was quickly called out and reasonably so.

Go on r/repsneakers & r/repweidianansneakers and find me an actual good pair of “reimagined” white cement 3 fakes
Dudes still in here acting like they can tell early pairs apart in terms of real and fake, on some sneakers they never held a retail pair of?

A lot of what I’m seeing in here just looks like standard mass produced sneaker variations. Come release some of y’all gon get pairs straight off SNKRS and still be on here like “Do you guys think Nike sold me fakes?

Best pair I’ve seen so far (and that’s not saying much):

4B7B40A6-3A4E-41C5-98CE-BE3569F675B3.jpeg
F1273963-46CF-4C34-8852-578157E58D51.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom