Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Oh dear…that EP on the toe box lookin…high?

Everyone just stay calm.

…we’re gonna to get through this.

66C8BCF9-4639-40C4-B5ED-6120CB36BEAB.gif
687ADF48-9A7D-4340-BE41-B95ECE0C2C1D.gif
B40E3026-9090-404F-B18A-AF6EA77AA68E.gif
C5EFA458-F07B-43D0-938A-36E8C9852C6C.gif
8F29228E-0020-4EDD-A680-1BC323A5CFD7.gif
These are Fake as the day is long. The EP is completely wrong and too high and no triangle cut outs on the toe and by the bottom of laces. Should really take these down. We saw what we are getting on SNKRS Live.

I ain’t even calling these “gimmicks” y’all just want something to talk about for 3 months. These are amazing the gonna be the best retro wc3 ever

I aint gonna lie I'm of the camp that the sail accents actually elevate these. I remember when I first started throwing sail/cream/dirty laces in my fresh Jordan I's in the Jordan I thread that back in like 2015-2017 before the vintage stuff was full blown and brehs were clowning on me for it. I was for sure one of the first people dirtying up/vintagizing my shoes on purpose. Fast forward to now then lo & behold Lost n' Founds drop and they ate them up like hot cakes. I think the sail accents on this pair of III's really makes them pop in a subtle way, I'm personally not a fan of mostly pure white uppers so I like add a bit of sail/dinge in pairs. Either way I love these, gonna def try for 2 pairs.

I aint gonna lie I'm of the camp that the sail accents actually elevate these. I remember when I first started throwing sail/cream/dirty laces in my fresh Jordan I's in the Jordan I thread that back in like 2015-2017 before the vintage stuff was full blown and brehs were clowning on me for it. I was for sure one of the first people dirtying up/vintagizing my shoes on purpose. Fast forward to now then lo & behold Lost n' Founds drop and they ate them up like hot cakes. I think the sail accents on this pair of III's really makes them pop in a subtle way, I'm personally not a fan of mostly pure white uppers so I like add a bit of sail/dinge in pairs. Either way I love these, gonna def try for 2 pairs.
The ajko from 2010 was vintage look but I get it we wanna be trendsetters 😂

The ajko from 2010 was vintage look but I get it we wanna be trendsetters 😂

Bruh they hated those too, I remember when people were using magic erasers to get rid of the stains on the midsole. I aint saying that isn't true lol if I could pull up the replies on some of the scrutiny I got, I would. I'm not saying I'm a trendsetter. I was just an early adopter, my influence was from seeing how the Japanese Sneakerheads would wear theirs into the ground but they'd still look nice. I liked it so I started doing it to select pairs.

There's nothing reimagined about these. Same shape as the FR3s. Only difference is much thinner elephant print.

There's nothing reimagined about these. Same shape as the FR3s. Only difference is much thinner elephant print.
“Same” shape as in the correct shape, right? Because FR3s have the correct OG like shape. The aging and thin elephant print are what make these “reimagined”.

Back
Top Bottom