Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

IMG_20211126_124804.gif

Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 8.38.57 PM.png

This is embarassing to be caught in public with this. :lol:

Where do you live? Compared to a lot of stuff I see people rocking in L.A., NYC, and other major cities, that sweater is a long way from being particularly egregious 🤣

I'm saying! Acting like it's Westbrook or Harden level crazy. Lots of weirdness on here. This very thread had somebody rolling their eyes at the thought of putting these AJ3's with a Mitchell & Ness piece...and people were co-signing it. I don't get it.

Nah, you just like forcing your opinions on everybody like they're facts. I know your gimmick.

I dont think I need to force the opinion that the cardigan is horrid. This the second time in this topic we made fun of this cardigan playa. If you missed go back and check. :lol:

You the same dude that said this cardigan gave middle earth vibes? :lol:

I dont think I need to force the opinion that the cardigan is horrid. This the second time in this topic we made fun of this cardigan playa. If you missed go back and check. :lol:

You the same dude that said this cardigan gave middle earth vibes? :lol:

Last thing I'll say on the matter...

4c8c60ce-d2c8-4cd1-80e3-93e35ad8687f_text.gif

Since you edited, I'll edit... Nah, definitely wasn't me that said that.

We all know the best dressed men wear flowers on their pants. :lol: Look, I dont care what everyone wears, just dont judge the guy that just wants to keep it simple without the look at me brands. Because in all reality, no one cares. AT ALL.
The only thing it does say, is Im trying really hard for you to like and notice me. This is true btw.
As far as ep gear goes, why they hell does it bother so many of what others wear? Were on a Jordan Brand white cement 3 thread. Let the guys that like that stuff enjoy in the platform created to do so.
I have a grey cement 3 hoodie that I wear every now and then. The print is thin. Does that qualify for coolness? :lol: Probably not to the NT fashion experts.

We all know the best dressed men wear flowers on their pants. :lol: Look, I dont care what everyone wears, just dont judge the guy that just wants to keep it simple without the look at me brands. Because in all reality, no one cares. AT ALL.
The only thing it does say, is Im trying really hard for you to like and notice me. This is true btw.
As far as ep gear goes, why they hell does it bother so many of what others wear? Were on a Jordan Brand white cement 3 thread. Let the guys that like that stuff enjoy in the platform created to do so.
I have a grey cement 3 hoodie that I wear every now and then. The print is thin. Does that qualify for coolness? :lol: Probably not to the NT fashion experts.
Slap on some MJ denim as well and you'll automatically be the freshest guy in here :pimp:

Sweater is nice if properly worn as the focal point of the outfit. I don’t hate it.

“Knows how to dress” is such a subjective term and so cringe to read.

Some people like skinny jeans and tight jorts above their legs with tube socks, some people like baggy jeans and t shirts, there is no right or wrong and that’s the beauty of it. Some like to be comfortable when they leave their house and others like to look like an urban mannequin

“Knows how to dress” is such a subjective term and so cringe to read.

Some people like skinny jeans and tight jorts above their legs with tube socks, some people like baggy jeans and t shirts, there is no right or wrong and that’s the beauty of it. Some like to be comfortable when they leave their house and others like to look like an urban mannequin
Fashion has no rules rock what you like cause I don't care what the next man is rocking

Back
Top Bottom