Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Dweeb?🤦🏿‍♂️ Sure buddy I was a dweeb🤷🏿‍♂️

this-this-mf.gif

......you also peaked in highschool huh🤣. That's why these retros mean so much to you? Momma kept her baby boy laced and you walking around with the goofy grin acting like it was your checks keeping you in checks? I guess only dweebs wore Wu Wear or Rocawear or (insert rapper clothing line here) etc. It was just me wearing Sean John? Nobody else wore over sized button ups huh? All y'all beat Pharrell to Bape huh? Y'all out him on to Nigo and 'nem huh? 🤣 Fashion gods over here huh? Nothing but Japanese denim huh? NT denim is a myth huh? 🤣 Y'all silly. Keep going🤣

I’m sorry you grew up poor fam

I went to an Eminem concert summer 2003. 50 was the opener. He spent half his time between songs telling the Ford Field crowd to buy his shoe. Even at the time, we were cracking up. I remember my one friend making fun of it for years afterward: Yo, now go buy my shoe! 🤣

Its cool reading you guys got some interesting replies,

For me in Middle school and High School there were different sneaker and clothing cultures depending on which area I was living in,

1. When I lived in Washington my middle school; high school wore nothing but Adidas Superstars with fat laces and baggy clothes this was back in 2003; they wore nothing but jerseys and baggy t shirts and new era caps, some wore AF1's but I NEVER SAW any JORDANS

2. When I moved to California; middle school; everyone wore AF1's and Jordan Retros, THAT WAS ABOUT IT, they still wore baggy clothes and fitted caps like Washington

I will say that fashion is everywhere but it could be different in certain areas it depends on the vibe that everyone is feeling; now that there's internet it seems like everyone is following what everybody follows and thats always the mainstream media picking what they want to show us

It seems like we can't pick our own trends now and then if only it is approved by social media,

PS. I still like Fubu; Rocawear; Sean John; etc only cause the era of it was back in my day

I’m sorry you grew up poor fam
You silly 🤦🏿‍♂️🤣😂🤣😂

But before breakfast? 😂

Your closet is the best part of your life ain't it?🤣

But seriously, yes I grew up poor 🤷🏿‍♂️. But I am never the person to shame other people because their parents did what they were supposed to do and could provide for they fam. Especially since that's exactly what we all strive to do.

HOWEVER! LOL....there's is nothing more annoying and corny then kids (grown men now too I guess) who act/acted like they were subsidizing their own lifestyle. You were fly because your parents kept you fly (or at least could afford to try and be fly). And that's 100% cool. But don't you dare be like "I did that" 🤣 especially looking back as a grown man. And to be honest, a lot of y'all are now living with the reality that your parents took much better care of you then you currently do. So all you can do is still try and dress like the coolest kid in school.

But let's get back to the white cement 3s before the mods have to get busy

Its cool reading you guys got some interesting replies,

For me in Middle school and High School there were different sneaker and clothing cultures depending on which area I was living in,

1. When I lived in Washington my middle school; high school wore nothing but Adidas Superstars with fat laces and baggy clothes this was back in 2003; they wore nothing but jerseys and baggy t shirts and new era caps, some wore AF1's but I NEVER SAW any JORDANS

2. When I moved to California; middle school; everyone wore AF1's and Jordan Retros, THAT WAS ABOUT IT, they still wore baggy clothes and fitted caps like Washington

I will say that fashion is everywhere but it could be different in certain areas it depends on the vibe that everyone is feeling; now that there's internet it seems like everyone is following what everybody follows and thats always the mainstream media picking what they want to show us

It seems like we can't pick our own trends now and then if only it is approved by social media,

PS. I still like Fubu; Rocawear; Sean John; etc only cause the era of it was back in my day
Facts. Some people act like all they know is all there is to know 🤦🏿‍♂️

You silly 🤦🏿‍♂️🤣😂🤣😂

But before breakfast? 😂

But seriously, yes I grew up poor 🤷🏿‍♂️. But I am never the person to shame other people because their parents did what they were supposed to do and could provide for they fam. Especially since that's exactly what we all strive to do.

HOWEVER! LOL....there's is nothing more annoying and corny then kids (grown men now too I guess) who act/acted like they were subsidizing their own lifestyle. You were fly because your parents kept you fly (or at least could afford to try and be fly). And that's 100% cool. But don't you dare be like "I did that" 🤣 especially looking back as a grown man. And to be honest, a lot of y'all are now living with the reality that your parents took much better care of you then you currently do. So all you can do is still try and dress like the coolest kid in school.

Bro you typing in caps and using italics

Just wear and do as you please don’t mind what people on a message board say

You silly 🤦🏿‍♂️🤣😂🤣😂

But before breakfast? 😂

I’m not reading all that.

You wore g-units

Nobody cares anymore

You doing too much and it’s sad

Bro you typing in caps and using italics

Just wear and do as you please don’t mind what people on a message board say
Im definitely probably doing too much 🤣 but Fam these people went off on a tangent from a minor detail in a reply about something totally different. This ain't about me caring what people have to say about what I wear now or back then. Don't care never cared. This is about.....my unwillingness to lose an argument 🤣. I have a problem 😞. Lol

You know he feels some type of way if he has to type novel-length posts to defend wearing G-Unit sneakers. 😂
No....I'm just annoyed by you clowns. That's all. And you know the posts ain't about defending sneakers. It's calling you out for who you know you are and it hurts a little. But it's all love. We all love sneakers. That's all that matters.

fam has time to SPARE

All this over some G-Unit kicks :lol: :rofl:
This ain't about G-Unit sneakers and y'all know it. It's about not tolerating the shenanigans of corny dudes. They don't tolerate "uncool" sneakers the same way I don't tolerate them. They just mad that they peaked in highschool. And now that you need more than cool kicks to be valuable they sad cause they ain't popular no more.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Man’s had a full melt down over G-Unit. Must’ve replaced Game when all that went down. 300 bars and runnin must’ve hit harder than we thought :lol:

4.jpg
And here we go 🤦🏿‍♂️. I got you with that last one didn't I? It hurt having to think about how cool you were back then and how your Jordans ain't the social currency they used to be these days. Now all you can do is make weak jokes hoping that a fellow clown giggles and gives you a like.
HelpfulInsignificantAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

Man’s throwing assumptions at everyone’s lives after giving us facts about his :lol:

You can’t make this stuff up folks. I gotta work for a bit but I can’t wait to come back to more triggered feelings being poured out :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom