Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

E4793A85-5239-440B-9442-0E38F4F900DF.jpeg
Had to take a family photo while I still had em out. TBs and BCs from 2011 so these have been long awaited.

No, the point of the Big Mac analogy is that not everything is supposed to look like a stock pic and that you shouldn’t accept it just because Nike said here is a mismatched pair as the product image. You’re the one that brought up that because it’s what the stock image looks like, we should be ok with it even if the left and right don’t match. You’re ok with it? Cool. But majority of the people in this thread already expressed that they wouldn’t want mismatched print between left and right when there are clearly pairs out there with consistent left and right. Those saying they don’t mind probably the ones that didn’t hit and would be happy with any pair no matter the print. But if given the option, who wouldn’t want a more consistent pair?

You’re a big Mac analogy doesn’t make sense because the big Mac we see in commercials is what we THINK we are getting.. We are literally getting exactly what we see in the nike stock images, which are —mismatched elephant print, yet people are still complaining.

Stock images display the epitome of the product being released. I don’t Jordan brand would choose a flawed pair for their stock pic.

I will agree with this.

Ya’ll over here with a magnifying glass about to piece together which combo looks best if you got multiples. Just think about that for a sec. Also the “butbutbut mom the yellowing waahhh” crowd still wanting to grab multiples. Cmon sons. :lol:
Dudes are buying a shoe that is supposed to replicate a 34 year old pair of worn, old sneakers and they want them to be perfect. Crazy

wish I entered for snkrs app , I was a bit skeptical if DSG would’ve giving me my pair without any funny business , glad it worked out , but if I stop by my local store . I’ll try to oop any NTer , I hate seeing you guys post 3-4 pairs on a pair of shoes that’s gonna crumble in a few years .

Been on here since 2010-2013 ! Spread the love like the old Nike outlet threads
see if they have a sz 9 thanks!

Atmos ever gonna send out notifications for their raffle? They are my last hope. Not paying resale.
Hoping real bad I hit on this. Last hope, struck out 5 other different ways. If I brick again on a 9.5, wondering if I should panic cop from StockX or GOAT because I don't think these prices are going down after this weekend...

Did y’all get an L email from atmos? I never got one but I’m 99% sure it’s an L, was curious if anyone actually got one or not

Back
Top Bottom