Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

THE JORDAN 3 REIMAGINED WHITE CEMENTS STOCK WILL BE VERY HIGH

Attachments

• FjTOFZqX0AI5HX-.jpeg.jpg
    FjTOFZqX0AI5HX-.jpeg.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 335
Another pair with thin elephant print lines. Let’s hope that most pairs come with lines this thin.
EA311424-D18C-4C24-9E76-128C37DA7F7C.jpeg

These reimaginedsteins are musty dusty crusty rusty....

Just like my tightie mcwhities.

And i love it like Levitz.

close-curtain.gif

Don't even need more than 1 pair but going for the triple mcnipple. Not sure when my geriatric self will get to the second, but knowing I have that many is
half the battleship, my cattletits.

I’m not about to wait I don’t think lol. The urge of needing em getting stronger by the minute 😂😭

Man I really hope they let me get a pair :smh:. I just won’t be able to deal with taking a L on these.
Just like L&Fs were so high....means nothing unfortunately. Easier to hit on more limited AMM than some of these GR drops....SMH.
This is sad and I hope this isn’t the case. I thought 3s weren’t as popular as 1s? :smh:. You mean to tell me these are gonna carry the same hype as Chicago 1s? Praying to God that doesn’t happen. I need 2 pairs at retail. Real bad.

Last edited:
Man I really hope they let me get a pair :smh:. I just won’t be able to deal with taking a L on these.

This is sad and I hope this isn’t the case. I thought 3 weren’t as popular as 1s? :smh:. You mean to tell me these are gonna carry the same hype as Chicago 1s? Praying to God that doesn’t happen. I need 2 pairs at retail. Real bad.

I'm sure you're right re. popularity. It'll come down to supply and demand. Demand will be lower than the 1s, but if supply is one tenth of the 1s, well, we'll have a problem. I'm assuming it'll be a standard GR release...what's that, 250K? What were the FR3s?

Since the 88 white cements, they been selling out and people are not gonna miss out on these

I got my jumpman pair ready to go to offset whatever resale jumps to after my inevitable L

Only issue is All-Star is around that time so if they do some type of campaign around the shoe it’ll definitely create more hype
I'm kinda surprised these aren't the actual All-Star Weekend release, since it's the 35th anniversary of the '88 dunk contest. Instead they don't drop till another three weeks later. I know it also marks the 25th anniversary of MJ wearing the "playoff" 13s in the All-Star game, but between the two, one is a lot more significant than the other. Though of course the '98 game was epic and he won his final All-Star MVP award. But still.

Well these are only starting at 450 right now, much lower than Lost and Founds lol
People thought the L&F were gonna go for 800-1000 off rip (shoutout the dummies you actually bought these at those prices) when not a single Chicago has started at that except maybe the off whites and Trophy rooms.

They seen the current prices and thought they were gonna hit gold.

There’s always a slight chance it’s going to be like L&F depending on what else is on the release calendar.

Willing to bet there will be some GR Jordan 4, Crocs collab, or Tom Sachs novelty shoe that the kids will be more distracted by when these drop.

If these are anywhere close to L&F stock, but with half the competition since the kids don't care about these.... I predict a pizza party for the adults who want these. Even with people wanting multiples

Wow. Looks like everyone is gunning for these now.
Everyone who? All of the people saying so here on NT? That's an extremely small number of people that means nothing, and most of us are old and were always going to get these. I'm sure there will be plenty of demand but I don't see any reason for panic at this point. Hell, at worst, resale isn't going to be the end of the world, not that I want to have to pay it.
All I know is I'm going to have three pairs of these one way or another, so that's the end of that as far as I'm concerned :rofl:

All I know is I'm going to have three pairs of these one way or another, so that's the end of that as far as I'm concerned :rofl:

That's the spirit! ...I'm gunning for a few pairs as well 🙌🏿

I though I was SOL on the lost and found 1s but after Ebay ships my pairs, I'll have 4 👀 🙏🏾

Just gotta believe it to achieve it ... the universe will find a way :lol:

That's the spirit! ...I'm gunning for a few pairs as well 🙌🏿

I though I was SOL on the lost and found 1s but after Ebay ships my pairs, I'll have 4 👀 🙏🏾

Just gotta believe it to achieve it ... the universe will find a way :lol:
If someone strikes out everywhere at retail, it's not a matter of spirit or anything other than being willing to pay the price LOL
This specific shoe, along with Concords, is my all-time favorite Air Jordan. Unfortunately I didn't get into bball and sneakers till the IV in late '89, so I missed the OG by a year and change. The '94 retro, I didn't even know it existed till it was too late and they were all gone in my area, somehow. The 2003s were the first time I ever got them (I had three pairs), but I never loved them because of the Jumpman heels. And I never liked that EP, despite it perhaps being better than what came later. I sold all my pairs eventually. I skipped every release since then, because they just didn't look right.
Point is, I've really never had a pair of WC IIIs I was down with. That's about to change, based on these pics, so I don't care what I end up having to do to get as many as I want. Whatever the price is, I will pay it and not think twice about it.

Back
Top Bottom