Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

CE0D7AC5-88C9-4DBC-9F64-6872518F1AE4.jpeg

Happy with how mine came out. Just came in!

Attachments

• 7800EB10-9D02-412C-B839-186CDBA788AD.jpeg
    7800EB10-9D02-412C-B839-186CDBA788AD.jpeg
    446.6 KB · Views: 630
Some kid asked for a 13 , I looked down at his feet he was rocking some regular pandas and the mf definitely didn’t wear a 13 , not gonna lie these young kids are running the sneaker culture . But whatever I secure my 9.5

Pretty much what happened to me. The two in front that took both 12's were a couple. Dude was dressed head to toe in black carhartt with some Doc Martens that couldn't have been any bigger than an 8 or 9, and obviously his gf wasn't a men's 12.

Whole line was cringe. Dude behind me asked another douche "you got any Tiffany's secured?" Then they started talking about the AJ4 SB's. "I got hella 4's. You got hella 4's? Omg they're so dope" Then he started quizzing people about their sizes. Called one dude "broski."

Probably shouldn't have, but chatted with Nike re. my EA pair being stuck on label created since the 2nd. They said it was lost and asked if I wanted a refund or a re-ship as they're available. Of course asked for a re-ship, but they needed to escalate to their Elite Service team. I told him to leave the order alone until they call me. Chances are they cancel the order or recall from Fedex/make a claim, then never ship, so I'm out of luck. F***. Probably should have just let it ride. The one freak'n time I get EA for a shoe I actually want. SMDH.

This doing wrist bands at 9am on a monday when ppl work a normal job sucks. As a teacher, of course I couldn't even try to get one at my DSG. This should of happened on Saturday or Sunday.

Same exact boat. They used to do Saturdays don't understand the change. I have lunch at 11:30. Doubt it's worth trying at that point.

This doing wrist bands at 9am on a monday when ppl work a normal job sucks. As a teacher, of course I couldn't even try to get one at my DSG. This should of happened on Saturday or Sunday.

Used to always be Sundays for Saturday releases. No idea why they changed it. Luckily my first class isn't until 9:45. Told my principal I'd be late, but still be in time for my first class. :rofl:

Probably shouldn't have, but chatted with Nike re. my EA pair being stuck on label created since the 2nd. They said it was lost and asked if I wanted a refund or a re-ship as they're available. Of course asked for a re-ship, but they needed to escalate to their Elite Service team. I told him to leave the order alone until they call me. Chances are they cancel the order or recall from Fedex/make a claim, then never ship, so I'm out of luck. F***. Probably should have just let it ride. The one freak'n time I get EA for a shoe I actually want. SMDH.
Yea that’s Nike 101 , never reach out , my craft 4s didn’t ship till like at least a week later , I forgot I even ordered them

Pretty much what happened to me. The two in front that took both 12's were a couple. Dude was dressed head to toe in black carhartt with some Doc Martens that couldn't have been any bigger than an 8 or 9, and obviously his gf wasn't a men's 12.

Whole line was cringe. Dude behind me asked another douche "you got any Tiffany's secured?" Then they started talking about the AJ4 SB's. "I got hella 4's. You got hella 4's? Omg they're so dope" Then he started quizzing people about their sizes. Called one dude "broski."
Corny MF’s man , all this to make an extra $60-70 . All them MF’s this morning were unemployed too lol.

This

So to get a chance to buy these from DSG i would have to assume im being lied to on the phone...go to the store and harass employees for the truth. Then take time off work to go to the store monday morning in hopes i can get my size. Then have time on that saturday to go back and purchase the shoes in an hour and a half window.

As a kid i would think that's fine. but as an adult with a wife and kid....

Yea that’s Nike 101 , never reach out , my craft 4s didn’t ship till like at least a week later , I forgot I even ordered them

Yeah, I know better...I'm an idiot. I recently reached out for something else and it magically shipped the same day. Maybe coincidence, or maybe someone actually looked into it and pushed it thru. Either way, better to say nothing....ugh.

Back
Top Bottom