Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

E N H A N C E

8021dbf7902c867c6763d525fb768b665b-08-spy-kids.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Image 2-28-23 at 7.13 PM.jpeg

we-got-him-ladies-and-gentlemen.gif

Rather have mismatched print over mismatched toe boxes. The Tumble on those looking like two different pairs :smh:

Haven't been in a JB thread in a very long time and it's a shame that JB still can't get thier QC in check, after all these years.

Yall actin like yall MJ suiting up for game 7 lol relax, you can’t tell from a birds eye view. Nobody gonna get on the ground and eyeball ya sneakers man chill lol

First off, we're sneaker heads and WE can def tell....from across the damn street even. :lol:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I want them to look a certain way for ME. When I look down at them.

I have sneaker integrity. :lol:

Yall actin like yall MJ suiting up for game 7 lol relax, you can’t tell from a birds eye view. Nobody gonna get on the ground and eyeball ya sneakers man chill lol
No one cares what some random passerby thinks. I'M gonna be the one eyeballing the shoes when I get them in hand.

I never paid attention to elephant print variances until I joined my first NT Jordan 3 thread. I too want thin perfect matching EP.

BUT...y'all realize a 10 year old child in the Wenzhou Lucheng Province grabbed a hunk of elephant print leather from a plastic bin and sewed it on during the 18th hour of her shift right? Mentally prepare yourself for some jacked up pairs :lol:

Back
Top Bottom