Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I don't know if you're illiterate or plain stupid but where did I flex about "$300" joggers in here? As a professional pocket watcher to an amateur, you brought it up. The jewelry worth more than your entire blood line was brought in afterwards.

Nah he aint lying I got the same pieces and mine was about two fiddy as well.

4D0E1D91-8F13-4E7B-9FDD-996C7261ED77.jpeg

Why did I read this post in my head in this voice:

lying-coming.gif

I'm still surprised the pre-launch price of these is so much higher than the L&F if I recall correctly. Even with 1 hype dying down, don't people prefer Chicago 1s? Or was it b/c b4 that b4 that s**t show went down, everyone thought 1M pairs meant an easier cop so pre-release prices weren't as high?

I'm still surprised the pre-launch price of these is so much higher than the L&F if I recall correctly. Even with 1 hype dying down, don't people prefer Chicago 1s? Or was it b/c b4 that b4 that s**t show went down, everyone thought 1M pairs meant an easier cop so pre-release prices weren't as high?
Everything “Reimagined” will be like this going forward, unfortunately

Dawg y’all got a hell of a deal. I ended up paying fo fiddy for mine cause the jeweler was a 5 star D1 recruit
F07318B2-559D-4A42-869F-E19AC1AF4271.png

I love these pieces tho fr. I wear em to Walmart

D1? See now I know one of us was lying, wasnt you saying you got into fight while on the riding bench down 40.

even with the chicagos being more hyped there were way more pairs circulating prior to release than these seem to be. and considering that the chicago 1s are as sought after as the are, the incentive for folks to start moving shoes as early as possible was there. these are dope but clearly the demand and incentive isnt there. so youre just dealing with normal supply and demand prerelease shenanigan's

even with the chicagos being more hyped there were way more pairs circulating prior to release than these seem to be. and considering that the chicago 1s are as sought after as the are, the incentive for folks to start moving shoes as early as possible was there. these are dope but clearly the demand and incentive isnt there. so youre just dealing with normal supply and demand prerelease shenanigan's

This.

The 1's were in heavy circulation prior to release hence why prices were lower.

Wrong. They're $400 Italian pima cotton Ralph Lauren joggers. At least it's better than wearing fake jerseys, red dollar store sweats, and someone's used Lebron 16s.

If you want to "clown" me on how much I spend, don't forget $250k+ in jewelry worth more than your entire family's lineage net worth

20230215_204417.jpg

I never trolled about my shoe size. I've posted my size 10 and 13s

Screenshot_20230215-203631_Chrome.jpg
Wasn’t trolling at all my friend - just educating the young James about the history of Frank.

I don't know if you're illiterate or plain stupid but where did I flex about "$300" joggers in here? As a professional pocket watcher to an amateur, you brought it up. The jewelry worth more than your entire blood line was brought in afterwards.
Stop playing wit BIG Frank 😂😭😭😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom