Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

If these somehow were a Travis Scott aj3 everyone and their mother would pay 4-5 hundred a pair , so happy no hype cause they are a really nice pair of 3s
Flip the swoosh around and people would be calling them sneaker of the year.

Picked these up in store via FTL app win for $94 out of pocket (had $120 in gift cards there). Must say these are good. Best 3s in a while in terms of quality of materials and shape. Picked up a pair from SNKRS and St Alfred. Will keep the best of those two and send the Nike pair back.
1659211507734.jpeg

These def on my copp list…. Can careless about the general consensus… I got my eyes on Yeezy day 1st :smile:

Would definitely take a pair of these for retail, but I didn’t even bother trying this morning.

Had a long, exhausting work week and I’m tired of getting up at 7 on a Saturday and taking an L on shoes that I don’t even love.

…sounds like more and more heads are starting to feel the same way.

Picked these up in store via FTL app win for $94 out of pocket (had $120 in gift cards there). Must say these are good. Best 3s in a while in terms of quality of materials and shape. Picked up a pair from SNKRS and St Alfred. Will keep the best of those two and send the Nike pair back.
1659211507734.jpeg
Are you in the Tampa area ?

Back
Top Bottom