Jordan III Desert Elephant - July 30, 2022 now

A little present came in early today :smile:
8774665A-DE63-45AE-BCA1-E373DBBAB7AC.jpeg

They arent aa blasphemous as they were when pics first leaked, but still meh.

These one of those “I guess ill see if I hit on SNKRS otherwise oh well” type of kicks. Def not worth resale.

Received my pair from Stockx today, shipped from Hong Kong. I'm really happy with these. Quality and build are really good. The panel that wraps around the shoe is the vinyl feeling synthetic, but the rest of the leather is good and will break in nicely.

Gotta say the shape on these are great. Better than my 2001s, although the leather quality is nowhere near as good. The tongue shape and padding is so much better than the 2017 pair.
AJs3.jpg

AJs2.jpg

Comparison pic of my 2001s(restored), 2017s and desert elephants
AJs.jpg

aj1.jpg

aj2.jpg

aj3.jpg

Received my pair from Stockx today, shipped from Hong Kong. I'm really happy with these. Quality and build are really good. The panel that wraps around the shoe is the vinyl feeling synthetic, but the rest of the leather is good and will break in nicely.

Gotta say the shape on these are great. Better than my 2001s, although the leather quality is nowhere near as good. The tongue shape and padding is so much better than the 2017 pair.
AJs3.jpg

AJs2.jpg

Comparison pic of my 2001s(restored), 2017s and desert elephants
AJs.jpg

aj1.jpg

aj2.jpg

aj3.jpg
These make the 2017s look terrible.

These will be a future classic.

:rofl:

I knew it.

:rofl:
Nah dude, Questions been on my 2022 list the whole time lol. The other absolute definite buys remaining for this year are:

Orlando Penny
Fire Red III
Chicago II
LeBron 2 black/red (if that’s even really happening this year)
Purple Punch Huaraches
Silver Bullet 97s (for the billionth time)

Game-time decisions:

White/red XI
Black/white Flight Lite 2
I’d say the reimagined 1s, but that’ll be impossible

I don’t think think that’s it, unless I’m forgetting something or something special to me appears out of nowhere.

I never said I QUIT :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom