Jordan I Metallic 85 and 09 comparaison pics // NEW PURPLE COMPARAISON PICS PAGE 6

Originally Posted by Closetcollector

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Those can't be OG 1's...look at all of the overglue where the upper and outsole come together...
grin.gif

I saw they are either fakes or produced by Jordan Brand in the last few years...

JM

fakes?? lol %@@ come on man i know u got a brain, they have over glue maybe becuase the sole seperated and where glued back on but are def ogs

Yeah, DEFINITELY original! No fakes here...

Originally Posted by TaggPopperNJ

Originally Posted by madkicks

Originally Posted by AirJordans45

quality on these is pretty good, i passed on em for the DMP 1 pack though
Ditto.

are ya'll serious?? have ya'll seen these in person? The quality is durable but that don't mean the quality is good. The leather is as stiff as cardboard. the whole shoe looks cheap.
Don't buy them then . . . . it really is childishly simple

Haha wow those OG Purples are absolutely demolished! I think all the 09 Metallics look good though, I'd love to cop the Purples but I just don't thinkthey're worth it after the overseas price + shipping. I still need the Red Metallics first...

The materials in the OG look so much better, they actually look like shoes that could stand up to ballin in, unlike the retro 1s.

Be interested to see the air unit of the OG compared to the retro air unit, that's if the retro J even has an air unit in the heel!

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

When did these drop anyways? i know i'm probably mad late.

they jus began poppin up on ebay this weekend so i'm assuming they dropped mid last week (the white/purple)

I NEED A SIZE 12 SOMEONE HELP A BROTHA OUT I ACTUALLY NEED 2 SIZE 12'S BUT I WILL SETTLE FOR ONE PAIR RIGHT NOW.......

Those purps go sooo effin hard but those OGs need a lot of restoring damn what about some comparisons with the white/green retro and OG

just FYI..

nike.com has the metallic 1's in green and red for $60.00 via promocodes. both codes are stackable.

promo codes: victory (25% off clearance items)
gift (free shipping)

nice thread. i woulda copped those only if they weren't pebbled/tumbled (whatever its called) leather

Back
Top Bottom