Jordan HOF 6 Rings are these on GR or Limited?

This HOF trio is completely garbage. I don't care how good the shoe looks in person, or how good the quality is compared to other colorways.

Just the selection of these shoes to represent Michael Jordan's hall of fame induction is ridiculous

175.00 dollars for a pair of six rings, jordan brands new goal must be to see how many shoes they can release without one pair being bought by the keydemographic...plus if i was doing a hall of fame pack i would have put white cement 3's from the dunk contest, infrared VIs from first title, concord XIsbecause the XI is an amazing shoe and the last shot XIVs

copped, mainly on the strength of them being "hall of fame".the colorway isnt the best six ring nor is it the worst. my opinion.thats all.

So the shoes we get for his HOF commemoration are the 1's, a Fusion and a shoe he never played in, all in horrible coloways to boot. Way to go JB, soundslike a great way to commemorate the greatest player of all time.

Kids were goin' hard for these around my way.

As for me, I'm passin' like I always do, when it comes to Fusions.

Saw these in person today and the 6 rings look the best imo. I'll wait to cop all three on a sale or something hopefully eastbay'll have em on a pricedrop.

I grabbed my hof six rigs with a discount @ footaction, actually i picked up am 95 chili and hof six ring both for 240............not bad i.m.o

THose laser six rings are garbage.. I the HOF six rings are decent.... All the HOF will be GRs.... DOnt buy the 1s i have them.. they are very disappointing

Back
Top Bottom