** Jordan Heat spotted in MARTIN**

Hey whats up NT its been a really long time since i posted on here, just been swamped with Med School! So Sorry if this does not belong here but i was watching MARTIN right now hahaha and it was the episode when the guys are all shooting hoops, and Martin is rockin the 94' retro 2's  with a rookie grant hill jersey! Then Cole slips and it seems like he had on some Deon's on! If anybody had pics please post, sorry i couldn't snap in time!

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

I remember the episode he copped Steel 10s

Yeah that's the episode Gina got a boot on the car lol... Then there's the episode where he was in the Romeo & Juliet play with the Concords on

I've seen ross In friends rockins O.G. playoff 13 in the episode after he said racheal instead of emily inhis wedding

i remmeber one episode when martin bought a pair of jordans without gina's permission and she made him go take them back and get the knock offs lol

^It was announced in February that episodes of Martin would be coming on MTV2.

Originally Posted by jsallday

fresh prince always had heat too

I remember the episode where Will had on some OG Columbia 11's. They were soo fresh and so clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

whats so special about a man wearing jordans on a tv show?

bout as special as a man wearing them during a basketball game or in a comercial....or wearing them to impress other people

bruh man had some black charcoal VIIs during the boxing pay per view episode when everybody bet on the black guy except cole.

Back
Top Bottom