Jordan heads, I need your opinions for an A+.

I've been a fan of jordans since I was young. My first pair were OG taxi XII's when I was in elementary school. Next pair were last shots XIV's, & then '02 raptor VII's. (I was an MJ fan, but only got to watch his last 2 seasons while he was in Chicago). I've gone into collecting in the past 2 years (now that I have a real job & my own $$ to buy them), but I only buy what I like. I have 14 pairs of Jordans as of now but I skip most recent retros(every one in 2011 except WC III's). I search for older retros with better quality. I might have to get the '11 concords though, they are clean as hell in person. So part nostalgia part love of the shoes and what they've done to urban culture over the years. Not to mention all of mine are comfortable to play in & I wear all my shoes ('00 SJ's/'09 SJ's/CDP XI/'06 graphite/chartreuse XIV/'00 Metallic V etc.)

Age 19

21 years old

Love MJ and LOVE the kicks. They have always been my favorite and I love purchasing the ones I could never get when I was little. However, the quality and look of the retros has effected my purchasing. I buy about 1 or 2 pairs a year now at most because most aren't worth it to me anymore.

Hope that helps and good luck fam

I buy retros because it brings back great memories when my brother and I were younger. I was always looking forward to that new jordan and that new colorway to come out.

AGE 31

Back
Top Bottom