JORDAN GOLDEN MOMENT PACK "GMP" IS IT WORTH BUYING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YALL THINK BECAUSE I WAS REALLY THINKING ABOUT GETTING THEM BUT IM TORN? IS IT WORTH BUYING AND HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK THE RESELL PRICE BE IF THEY GO DS?

How you figure it will be 50 under retail? Any pack jb releases goes for close to.a stack on ebay...

So woul it be better to buy then resell for about how much because i was thinking at least 600-700 DS

Dude my local mall had packs for like a year after they were released I remember the manager trying to sell me the Orlando and Raptor 7 pack for 50% off employee day, I picked up the 8/15 pack though just for the 8s. Hopefully I wont have any issue getting a few of these.

Dude my local mall had packs for like a year after they were released I remember the manager trying to sell me the Orlando and Raptor 7 pack for 50% off employee day, I picked up the 8/15 pack though just for the 8s. Hopefully I wont have any issue getting a few of these.

Where have you been?
Under a rock???
This isn't 2008 anymore. People didn't camp like they do now. These packs will be gone release day, immediately.

Why?!?

Please.

Take this somewhere else.

:smh:

Why do you folks insist on making new topics for a single question that you could ask in the official thread?

Im simply lettin the guy know from experience on both side so chill... Ppl like make other ppl not enjoy the sneaker game anymore

JUST WISH LAKEWOOD HOH ALLOWED CAMP OUTS 
frown.gif
 ... BUT THEY'ER A SURE COP NONE THE LESS.
pimp.gif

ok my fellow sneaker heads but question is since they already going to be 350 how much should the resell price be?

If you're going to wear them, buy them. If you're not going to wear them, let someone who will wear them buy them. Get a job to make money, leave the kicks for the ones that actually want them.

If you're going to wear them, buy them. If you're not going to wear them, let someone who will wear them buy them. Get a job to make money, leave the kicks for the ones that actually want them.
look i was just asking a question because i hear alot of people going around saying they going to just resell them so get your panties out a bunch ok and dont doubt the fact because i am a true sneaker head ok!!!

Are you asking how much is resale gonna be because you're a reseller?

Or, are you thinking of buying after market?

>D

AND FOR THE RECORD I DO HAVE A JOB OK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom