Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

eh...I'm not impressed to be honest.

He was all over that kid and hit him with that clothesline in the end yet that kid got up and walked away like it was nothing.

All that and yet the guy with the pelle jacket was the one in the end with the bloodied nose. The kid didn't have even a scratch on him nor was he remotely rocked/dazed.

I gotta give that L to the dude in the pelle jacket by default son, this isn't Vegas. There are no points given for strikes landed, only damage done. The kid blooded him.

Lol

No, it's a draw.... They both lose. You hit a guy that many times and not KO him you got pillow soft hands. On the other side, you should never be hit that many times by a guy who can't fight. That brings it to 29-28 red coat....... But....... Red coats girl looks like she could be his brother...... 28-28 draw

Lol

No, it's a draw.... They both lose. You hit a guy that many times and not KO him you got pillow soft hands. On the other side, you should never be hit that many times by a guy who can't fight. That brings it to 29-28 red coat....... But....... Red coats girl looks like she could be his brother...... 28-28 draw

And I agree, but I felt like the bloodied nose gives the edge to Fire Red 3 Text Message Kid.

I would've liked to see the whole fight to see what caused that bleeding. I didn't see any up-kicks or elbows from the ground from the kid, so maybe he caught dude with a nice one earlier?

US?

It's not even a race thing. It's a "we acting a ******g fool" thing. You name the race, they were out there for the J's. I'm in my late 20's so I remember how my peers were wylin when the concords and space jams were retro'd for the first time. .

I remember having a good time when I camped out for the N.E.R.D. dunks and the Espo Air Force II's in beverly hills even though it wasn't ok'ed by Niketown or the city itself.

Game done changed.

Ain't nothing changed. Dudes been getting beat up over Jays since the 90's, it's just being recorded now. It's just sucks when people take it to this level of insanity.

And I agree, but I felt like the bloodied nose gives the edge to Fire Red 3 Text Message Kid.

I would've liked to see the whole fight to see what caused that bleeding. I didn't see any up-kicks or elbows from the ground from the kid, so maybe he caught dude with a nice one earlier?

Hmmmm....... We need one more judge :nerd:

So far

29-28 red coat, 28-28 draw

Uno mas?

Ain't nothing changed. Dudes been getting beat up over Jays since the 90's, it's just being recorded now. It's just sucks when people take it to this level of insanity.

The Get Money Boyz had the perfect solution IMHO, let the release be at Jordan's house. We gon' see how you like that Michael Jordan!!!

People were getting beat up for shoes back in the day YES, but what's happening now is not the same thing. People are fighting to BUY the shoes lol.

Consumerism :smokin

calling that "fight" a draw. pillow hands needs some training, he caught son off guard and he still got right back up.

I have not bought a pair of jordan in yearrrrrs but would like to get the Jordan 1s coming out soon.

Should i carry concealed just in case NT?
I stick to ndc or nothing. Not going out there with the crazies for the shoes. IF I dont get it on release day from online, then I don't get it. Immature and foolish people be ready to fight for anything and I rather avoid that non sense

I stick to ndc or nothing. Not going out there with the crazies for the shoes. IF I dont get it on release day from online, then I don't get it. Immature and foolish people be ready to fight for anything and I rather avoid that non sense

Same. I'll prob have to pay a reseller an splurge.

also :smh: at the security guards, them dudes straight did nothing. that's basically their only job and they failed miserably

also :smh: at the security guards, them dudes straight did nothing. that's basically their only job and they failed miserably

Most them dudes they hire some hood dude just there standing on their phone and collecting a check to do nothing, nothing new there

Re up on that damn clothesline vid...
Jesus....
The Red Octobers and supposed Supreme foams are next, the last days of man..smh

does this generation ever stop checking their phone?

jesus christ! dude in the middle of a fight
but swiping his finger across that screen is CLEARLY what's more important right now

Theres a fine line Nike is teetering here...like, "why not just release/make more pairs enough for everyone" but at the same time, if they did that Im sure their higher ups think it would be inflation...but as we see with the resale market, more people want the shoes than are avaliable.

Just release more shoes nike. smh

Theres a fine line Nike is teetering here...like, "why not just release/make more pairs enough for everyone" but at the same time, if they did that Im sure their higher ups think it would be inflation...but as we see with the resale market, more people want the shoes than are avaliable.

Just release more shoes nike. smh

I don't get this. Nike offers plenty of shoes for others to buy. Why is it their fault people fight over a single pair of shoes? They could make x amount more shoes and people will still fight. Most of these fights are because they don't know how to stand in line, NOT even shoe related. Dumb people will be dumb no matter what.

Last edited:
Nike cares about nike only. They don't concern themselves with the goings on at the retailers, they probably see that as the malls problem. As a company they are doing what every company wants to do. Many of their consumers just behave like animals. All type of products sell out, doesn't mean a fight has to break out because there weren't enough Dyson vacuums.

i havent copped shoes like that since the lebron 4s. damn things just evolved into a mini black friday

Nike and MJ don't give a damn about this stuff. As long that money keeps coming in they're good. Every time a sneaker releases and people start doing this dumb **** I picture MJ just sitting back lighting up a cigar.

View media item 706418

does this generation ever stop checking their phone?

jesus christ! dude in the middle of a fight
but swiping his finger across that screen is CLEARLY what's more important right now

:rofl: Checking his phone while getting his *** beat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom