Jordan factory shoe trees

i cant find em anywhere on ebay....i just wondering if you guys know of anywhere to purchase them because i am missing shoe trees for my grapes andwhite/cement 3s

lol aint done it in a year or so but i just tell my home boy at footaction i need some and he just throws like ten in my bag...

Go to Footlocker and ask them if they have extra Jordan inserts laying around, or you can use paper as a replacement.

WOW just WOW

Whack dudes trying to sell shoe trees? Really? I've seen it all. I expect it from the whackestwhiteboy, but the other lame? SMH

old sox work better.... newspaper also....

indifferent.gif
for u guys really tryna come up off some cardboard... tell theguy to cover shipping and send him the dam cardboard already....

go to Target and get the cedar ones for like $10...you're willing to buy em anyway.

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

yo son you why are you always on my jock jordanhead21 lay off my dude seriously
mad.gif
Trust me im not the only one, most people here don't like you. Especially in the legit check section, all you do is ruin threads or give outfalse info

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

yo son you why are you always on my jock jordanhead21 lay off my dude seriously
mad.gif
Trust me im not the only one, most people here don't like you. Especially in the legit check section, all you do is ruin threads or give out false info

Don't get banned... it happened to me cuz of this

<<<< people gettin salty about it and I defended myself and ended up with a 12-month bid in Banned Camp
embarassed.gif

JordanHead just practice patience and tolerance over ignorance and stupidity
smokin.gif

lol sorry guys. didnt mean to stur up any controversy. i just thought i could get em in bulk somewhere for like a penny a piece.....if that. wasnt lookin tospend crazy money or anything. just thought they keep form the best over socks or newspaper, i also dont like the banana shape of regular nike shoe trees. plusthe newspaper gets all soft and ratty after a while. sorry i asked a dumb question

Becareful because if you leave them in for a long period of time they can tear your shoe because they are spring loaded

Back
Top Bottom