Jordan CP3 VII

Checked out the infareds in person best quality of all the releases so far. I'm slightly anxious for a price drop ^.^

I just don't understand why JB would put a better traction pattern on the superflys than these when the CP3s are better for a guard in every way except traction. JB needs to stop ******* around with the traction patterns, 95% of people would much prefer having amazing traction rather than a cool looking sole. 

Two different shoes completely. The CP rides higher and is definitely more plush. The 8 is low and tight. I do like the ankle fit more on the Crazy 8. I would probably pick the 8. Can't lie, that shoe is such a great design and performer. Like the XI it should always be in production.

not sure why crazy 97 suck compared to the crazy 8

I like the court feel and transition of the 97, but that heel fit is just so terrible. Would have been nice but the ankle is just too open.

I believe so.
roll.gif

I waited way too long to purchase a pair of CP3.VII's. I have the previous models and I loved them, I don't know what it is about it, but I'm always late in purchasing them and then regret it.

They always fit perfect for the shape of my feet. And the Podulon and Podulite I always find more comfortable than Lunarlon. (For me!)

I finally decided to purchase a pair, and it was the All Stars. Now I want every colorway that I missed out on. I'm looking to get the "Infrared 23" colorway and see if I can find a place which has my size 11 in Europe of the Bel Air's.

CP3 sneakers are so underrated, it's quite sad. Less hype around them for sure. (Just by looking at this forum you can compare pages between Kobes, KDs, Lebrons, etc.)

It's just not as gimmicky as most of these new models....the infareds are my fav that suede and leather is sooooo soft and buttery.

I waited way too long to purchase a pair of CP3.VII's. I have the previous models and I loved them, I don't know what it is about it, but I'm always late in purchasing them and then regret it.

They always fit perfect for the shape of my feet. And the Podulon and Podulite I always find more comfortable than Lunarlon. (For me!)

I finally decided to purchase a pair, and it was the All Stars. Now I want every colorway that I missed out on. I'm looking to get the "Infrared 23" colorway and see if I can find a place which has my size 11 in Europe of the Bel Air's.

CP3 sneakers are so underrated, it's quite sad. Less hype around them for sure. (Just by looking at this forum you can compare pages between Kobes, KDs, Lebrons, etc.)

I purchase most of my kicks online, but I'll try the footlocker at the biggest city near me for the Bel Air's. 

I'm sort of glad there isn't much gimmicky hype since they are easier to cop, however this makes me worry a bit for CP3's future with Jordan. I hope it doesn't stop or he moves on like Wade did. Though to be honest, I doubt this will happen. CP3 love his Jordan collection. haha!

Since I've gotten them I can't take them off. I do treadmill and basketball on these and only these, while wearing them casual as well. Too comfortable. For someone who has a bit of a high bone at the top of the foot, suffers from chronic plantar fascistic on both feet, these have given me NO issues. 

Podulon/Podulite > Micro G > Lunarlon for me.

I purchase most of my kicks online, but I'll try the footlocker at the biggest city near me for the Bel Air's. 

I'm sort of glad there isn't much gimmicky hype since they are easier to cop, however this makes me worry a bit for CP3's future with Jordan. I hope it doesn't stop or he moves on like Wade did. Though to be honest, I doubt this will happen. CP3 love his Jordan collection. haha!

Since I've gotten them I can't take them off. I do treadmill and basketball on these and only these, while wearing them casual as well. Too comfortable. For someone who has a bit of a high bone at the top of the foot, suffers from chronic plantar fascistic on both feet, these have given me NO issues. 

Podulon/Podulite > Micro G > Lunarlon for me.
Honestly you can just hit up Foot Locker's website. I just did a quick check and they still have most of the pairs on there.

Definitely good to see some NTers appreciate this shoe.  I had started to get used to shoes made of fuse/synthetics and lost an appreciation for raw materials.

Especially after a solid break in, these cp3s are money... can't beat that price too.  I wish iD price was slightly lower, I would grab a couple of those for sure.

seeing the all star colorway in person sold me on them. materials are butter and the colorway is sick.

Back
Top Bottom