Jordan CP3 VII

Bhm look nice the infareds later this month look fresh, and camo lining sounds tacky

I'm wondering if the release of the ae model will stop the regular and I agree bhm needs to release and yotd is a no go man we are seeing yoth already

I might just have to pull the trigger on this pair of YOTS I'm watching on the bay I guess. $200 shipped :smh:

I wish they would let you pick the tongue color on Nike iD instead of matching it to the top color. Hopefully some more cw's drop before the AEs. I'll probably end up copping all the cw's minus the camo ones tbh. Just waiting to get em on the extra low.

Most of CP3 vii are 99.99$ now on sale on FTL.com with bday coupon 75$ for some good bball shoes is nice!

Most of CP3 vii are 99.99$ now on sale on FTL.com with bday coupon 75$ for some good bball shoes is nice!
Agreed.  That price tag is solid... especially for a great performing shoe that IMO is more durable than a lot of models out right now.

Beat me too it :lol:

Ugh so many shoes. Then again given the fact FTL has VIs still up on the site for sale I can breathe easy, cop these other hypo kicks I want and go back for these. My wallet hating me this year :smh:

Last edited:
Got hyped for a second when I saw the Bel Airs up, but it pulled the old Eastbay phantom link move.

I slept on a pair on ebay for $100 shipped.  Might have to cop if I see them again.

Got hyped for a second when I saw the Bel Airs up, but it pulled the old Eastbay phantom link move.

I slept on a pair on ebay for $100 shipped.  Might have to cop if I see them again.

Yeah that or call around to your FTLs. My boy found the purple bel airs in SD for me.

I hear that, I don't need them that much right now.

FSR of the purple bel airs on Finishline by the way.

hope they r releasin the BHM CW for the cp3.  i like them the most out of the whole BHM pack.

these feel pretty good on court

I saw a review saying that the CP3 looks bulky but actually doesn't fit like it.
Can anyone testify to that?

Btw, I have been enjoying the narrowness of the HD2012 lows.
Not surprised that some NBA players still wear them.

I saw a review saying that the CP3 looks bulky but actually doesn't fit like it.
Can anyone testify to that?

Btw, I have been enjoying the narrowness of the HD2012 lows.
Not surprised that some NBA players still wear them.
That's sort of how I experienced it actually.

When mine came in, they felt bulky in hand, I even thought they would be after the first try on.

They did not play that way at all though once I got em on court

That's sort of how I experienced it actually.

When mine came in, they felt bulky in hand, I even thought they would be after the first try on.

They did not play that way at all though once I got em on court

How exactly is the fit and the court feel?

I like the design which has a 90s vibe to it but hopefully not too chunky relative to the other models today.

Last edited:
How exactly is the fit and the court feel?

I like the design which has a 90s vibe to it but hopefully not too chunky relative to the other models today.
In the toe box it's chunky. Lots of room height wise there IMO. Other than that it's not too chunky.

View media item 769913
These? I really hope that's not a transluscent sole.

These are the ASGs? :rolleyes

The first c/w I'm actually enh about. Well aside from the patent ones.

jordan-cp3.vii-2014-all-star.jpg

The only redeeming thing is that I do like that atomic red because it pops.

Yes that's a translucent sole just like on the Purple Bel Airs. I'm trying to figure the material on these

The infrareds using the same material as all the rest. Suede upper, leather lower.

How is JB gonna release these but not give us the BHMs? Which IMO is the best colorway to date :smh: (aside from white bel airs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom