jordan countdown pack 11/12

whats the value you of a deadstock jordan countdown pack 11/12 ds sz 9 if we sell today?

Check Flightclub.com.  It will always give you a solid idea of what they are selling at consignment stores.  IF you wanted sell it through that site, you're looking at $850+ .. *Note*  FlightClub will take 20% of the total sale.

That being said, if you sell them on eBay, NikeTalk or *************, you're probably looking at upwards of 7-8 hundred dollars.

I sold my pair in 2009 for $550 for size 14 and size 15.  Anything less NOW would be insulting, unacceptable IMO

Thanks for the feed back.... How about 7 /16 pack ds sz 8.5 how much do u think if we sell today?

A bit under the 11/12 pack.  That is the grail of the Countdown packs.  I HATED that pack, aside from the 12s.  The 11s quality is CRAP.  So disappointed, but I rocked the **** outta them until I learned what really was good.  The 2001 release is simply unmatched.  Forget that the quality of material is better, look and feel wise great.  But that actual FEEL you get with the cushioning, again, unmatched.

Back to the 7/16 pack.  I sold my used size 12 pair of 7s for around 300.  Granted I only used them once, but nevertheless, the market is there.  I'd say on a good day, $650.  On a **** day, $500.  If you want you $$, make sure to set a reserve
smokin.gif

my ds 16 sole are yello due to framing the shoes ive put them in the original box now will it lose its value? still ds tho?

The prices I am giving you are really just a general idea.  It's always going to come down to how badly someone wants that pair/pack.  That being said, they will lose a little value if they have yellowish soles, regardless if DS or not.  They certainly are still priced better than any used pair, but it's not going to be same price if they looked factory new.

with the 11 restocking over and over and 12s coming out this year I don't see the inflated price of this pack selling/lasting too long

Back
Top Bottom