Jordan Concord Low 11s Turbo Green-Volt

Jordan Concord Low 11s Turbo Green-Volt

I need help to verify these are legit. Please help and thank you very much. These are in a GS size too. If more pics are needed please let me know.

good luck. don't know if you purchased already but next time get a legit check first. Dudes is shady as Uck now a days.

Hope you can get your money back. Don't forget to legit check before you buy.

The seller had pictures of the authentic and advertised as real. When I got them they were confirmed fake.

The seller had pictures of the authentic and advertised as real. When I got them they were confirmed fake.

If you used PayPal or bought it through eBay just open up a claim that you received fake shoes.they should always side with the buyer.

If you used PayPal or bought it through eBay just open up a claim that you received fake shoes.they should always side with the buyer.
Yup. The seller has to give you a refund within a certain grace and you have to return the shoes. if they don't, you keep the shoes and paypal gives you the money back

They always side with the buyers

Back
Top Bottom