Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 (new colorways)

Maybe I missed it but does any1 know were these are being released I asked all my footlocker,champs and footactions and they got no idea

Maybe I missed it but does any1 know were these are being released I asked all my footlocker,champs and footactions and they got no idea

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

facepalmm.gif

These are a quick-strike! Gotta camp out now and hopefully get multiple pairs.  
indifferent.gif
 Looks like we will not have to look at these sit on shelves for months everywhere after all.
happy.gif

These are a quick-strike! Gotta camp out now and hopefully get multiple pairs.  
indifferent.gif
 Looks like we will not have to look at these sit on shelves for months everywhere after all.
happy.gif

Not bad, just ordered mine off shoetrends.com....any more than $90 and I would have passed. Only House of Hoops is getting them in my area. Nice shoes to chill in, Im sure they will be super comfortable too!

Not bad, just ordered mine off shoetrends.com....any more than $90 and I would have passed. Only House of Hoops is getting them in my area. Nice shoes to chill in, Im sure they will be super comfortable too!

so NDC customer service said these hit at midnight. I was on and never saw them. Anyone order them or actually see these on NDC or Swoosh?

so NDC customer service said these hit at midnight. I was on and never saw them. Anyone order them or actually see these on NDC or Swoosh?

Saw them on eastbay and finishline. Both said all sizes were unalavible.
Was probably my iPhone though.
just got back from house of hoops at the Beverly center. Got the last size 13 in the blue. 109.97 after my $10 gift card and taxes.
I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom