Jordan CMFT Viz Air 11 (new colorways)

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

and... these are limited?!? what the

Are they really???? 

Im not sold on these at all. Ill wait to see them in person.

and if I cop, its on a deep disco.  

imo these are not bad......but still wished the snakeskins lows pushed through, i think its because of this that the sknakeskin lows are not in the lineup anymore.

imo these are not bad......but still wished the snakeskins lows pushed through, i think its because of this that the sknakeskin lows are not in the lineup anymore.

Oh man.

They looked a lot better on Wale's feet.

Another trash "hybrid".. smh

Oh man.

They looked a lot better on Wale's feet.

Another trash "hybrid".. smh

Not bad....dont really like the sole (Not really a am90  guy.)
It's an Air Max 1 sole, not a 90.  Neither one really looks good on this shoe.  It just reminds me of the SC Trainer II's with the vulcanized sole.  A shoe we've all been wanting to retro forever that never has, and then they give us a poor impression of the shoe. 

Not bad....dont really like the sole (Not really a am90  guy.)
It's an Air Max 1 sole, not a 90.  Neither one really looks good on this shoe.  It just reminds me of the SC Trainer II's with the vulcanized sole.  A shoe we've all been wanting to retro forever that never has, and then they give us a poor impression of the shoe. 

Cmon JB, stop screwing around. These dropped in the CG, Space Jam, Concord, or Colombia colorway would be instacopped. These would make a great casual shoe. Hell, even a white pair with Infrared and grey accents like the Infrared AM90 would be dope.

The blue and red pairs look like clown shoes.

Cmon JB, stop screwing around. These dropped in the CG, Space Jam, Concord, or Colombia colorway would be instacopped. These would make a great casual shoe. Hell, even a white pair with Infrared and grey accents like the Infrared AM90 would be dope.

The blue and red pairs look like clown shoes.

whats the problem they arent the worst looking shoe I've ever seen? Some of you take the sneak game so seriously its crazy

whats the problem they arent the worst looking shoe I've ever seen? Some of you take the sneak game so seriously its crazy

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Another "no doubt about it" outlet shoe. 

Pretty much sums it up.

Back
Top Bottom