Jordan CIGAR retro 6 legit check help please...........

Legit or Fake?

• Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello all - I am a long time reader here and really need some help.  I can usually spot a fake from a mile away but there are some REALLY good unauthorized copies of the Jordan retro 6 Cigar out there.  The Super Perfect Max is the one that really has me confused and worried to as if these are legit or not (watch the youtube videos).............

I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the seller's name or not but I guess at this point it doesn't really matter.....I'm just concerned whether these are the real deal or not.  If fake, I think I'm covered anyway.  No I didn't get a receipt, he got them from someone else.

Any other pictures I can supply to make a determination please let me know. 

Please help.....Thanks!

Also notice the black cardboard "shoe insert"

I can also add that the insole was glued in and upon me pulling it back, there was a blue foam material underneath.

Last edited:
Hello all - I am a long time reader here and really need some help.  I can usually spot a fake from a mile away but there are some REALLY good unauthorized copies of the Jordan retro 6 Cigar out there.  The Super Perfect Max is the one that really has me confused and worried to as if these are legit or not (watch the youtube videos).............

I don't know if I'm allowed to mention the seller's name or not but I guess at this point it doesn't really matter.....I'm just concerned whether these are the real deal or not.  If fake, I think I'm covered anyway.  No I didn't get a receipt, he got them from someone else.

Please help.....Thanks!

View media item 1040637
View media item 1040634
View media item 1040635
View media item 1040638
View media item 1040643
View media item 1040645
View media item 1040649
View media item 1040654
View media item 1040656
View media item 1040658
View media item 1040659
View media item 1040660
View media item 1040666

I can also add that the insole was glued in and upon me pulling it back, there was a blue foam material underneath.
Cardboard insert should be white

Please help.....Thanks!

Cardboard insert should be white
ive heard it varying. people have said to got the reg cardboard and also a black one(from legit stores)

The writing on the size tag is throwing me off. Most GM pairs or Fakes have that writing on the size tags because thats how the China sellers keep track of the orders, be careful, either way I'd cop because no one will know if they're GM or Authentic, I can't.

I wouldn't buy the collars on the back look off , too pointy and the print on the back is the wrong color

either way I'd cop because no one will know if they're GM or Authentic, I can't.
The op wants legit kicks. If he paid the resell price they better be authentic. If he wanted to be a poser he'd pay less and just cop a pair of fakes strait from china. 

Back
Top Bottom