Jordan Cigar Legit Check

Hey NikeTalk fam. I won these on eBay but haven't paid yet. The buyer says he bought them on Amazon Prime, which seems kinda shady to me, but the sneakers look pretty solid. Can anyone confirm these before I pull the trigger? 

I got a pair that look the same. Quest I have is if the symbol on back heel isn't totally bright does that mean fake? I hear some came from nike not as bright as others. Box and shoe UPC tag came back as legit but the that symbol is questionable. Thoughts?

So the seller sent an image of a receipt from Amazon... Apparently the item was purchased at a third party store on amazon, TwoZeroFive, which still has a few sizes of cigars selling for $450 (receipt also says 450). I won these for about $100 less than that, so although the shoes look legit, I'm still pretty iffy. I don't get the incentive to sell for less than purchase price and I don't really trust Amazon third party sellers.

I'm leaning towards going with my gut instinct and passing on these.

So the seller sent an image of a receipt from Amazon... Apparently the item was purchased at a third party store on amazon, TwoZeroFive, which still has a few sizes of cigars selling for $450 (receipt also says 450). I won these for about $100 less than that, so although the shoes look legit, I'm still pretty iffy. I don't get the incentive to sell for less than purchase price and I don't really trust Amazon third party sellers.

I'm leaning towards going with my gut instinct and passing on these.
I would ask for tagged pix..IMHO This may be a bait and switch in the works..IF he paid $450 why on earth would he sell for cheaper..Just pass and save yourself the headache. Chances are your gonna be paying $350 for some $150 fakes.

I would ask for tagged pix..IMHO This may be a bait and switch in the works..IF he paid $450 why on earth would he sell for cheaper..Just pass and save yourself the headache. Chances are your gonna be paying $350 for some $150 fakes.
Ask for tagged pics, however if your gut tells you to pass, pass on em
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. It's not worth the hassle. No way any sane person would cop sneakers for $450 to resell on Ebay for a loss.  Thanks guys. 

Back
Top Bottom