Jordan Champagne 6s LEgit check

Ok because i bought for #400 i will be the only one at my school with like an exclusive shoe well these are easy to find but i hope you know what i mean the only other shoe i seen someone at my school have like somewhat exclusive is the Space Jam 11s and the Anniversary 11s

Ok because i bought for #400 i will be the only one at my school with like an exclusive shoe well these are easy to find but i hope you know what i mean the only other shoe i seen someone at my school have like somewhat exclusive is the Space Jam 11s and the Anniversary 11s
Buying a $400+ dollar shoe to impress people is everything wrong with the recent "sneaker game" 
mean.gif

Buying a $400+ dollar shoe to impress people is everything wrong with the recent "sneaker game" :smh:
Ill rep that..Honestly you couldn't pay me $400 to wear those atrocities..Just goes to show what the hype train is capable of..These and the Beijings IMO are the worst 6s ever produced.

Buy and wear what YOU like bro...Not what you think will make you cool. That actually just makes you a hypebeast, an that's nothing to brag about.

Ill rep that..Honestly you couldn't pay me $400 to wear those atrocities..Just goes to show what the hype train is capable of..These and the Beijings IMO are the worst 6s ever produced.

Buy and wear what YOU like bro...Not what you think will make you cool. That actually just makes you a hypebeast, an that's nothing to brag about.
I been wanting these when i seen they glow in the dark I was just saying people at school always talking **** saying "everybody got those"

youre obviously a young kid. i guess its normal now. glad im growing out of kicks now and closing in on 30 years old. no one care about kicks my age

Back
Top Bottom