Jordan CDP Sellers on ebay

OK so i look on ebay a lot for jordans and ive noticed a lot of sellers from japan and they always have 0 feedback there is so many of them and there alwaystrying to sell a package and they always start there item at 159. They also say that there item are 100% percent authentic. They have free shipping and theysay to tell them your size after you win the item. What do you guys think, are they sellers selling fakes or are they realy authentic sellers and has anyoneelse noticed this??

i dont even go on ebay to cop jays anymore. i rather cop off of some1 on here even if im payin top dollar. better to pay extra for heat then pennies for BS. ifit sounds too good to be true, then it most likely is.

especially if they say "tell me your size after winning the auction", it probably means "let me go grab your size from my pile offake's"

Honestly, I dont buy anything outside of North America, ESPECIALLY 0 feedback sellers. Avoid!

They are most likely selling fakes, nowadays sellers are getting bolder by guaranteeing authenticity and showing/stealing real pics, then sending you fakegarbage. Then paypal screws you and you have to spend major $ to mail the garbage back, only to potentially get further screwed...just not worth the risk bro,spend the extra $50-100 for a legit seller

sick.gif
at your avy

Like the old saying goes, "if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is". There are legit sellers on eBay, like myself. You just have to becautious and smart about your purchases.

Originally Posted by paul4523

especially if they say "tell me your size after winning the auction", it probably means "let me go grab your size from my pile of fake's"

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i dont even go on ebay to cop jays anymore. i rather cop off of some1 on here even if im payin top dollar. better to pay extra for heat then pennies for BS. if it sounds too good to be true, then it most likely is.

Couldn't have said it better.

I wasn't going to buy em, I was just seeing if anyone else noticed them and if they realy are authentic, I kinda figured they were fake, but it sucks forsome people who have bought them because I have watched several of those items and they go up to like 350, I remeber watching a 11/12 cdp and it went up to 430

I wasn't going to buy em, I was just seeing if anyone else noticed them and if they realy are authentic, I kinda figured they were fake, but it sucks forsome people who have bought them because I have watched several of those items and they go up to like 350, I remeber watching a 11/12 cdp and it went up to 430

if you are going to use the Bay, always get em from reputable sellers, preferably ones with lots of tagged pics in them. but even then, caveat emptor.

I have used pics from my sell post here on nt for ebay and always say im a member of nt. I haven't really sold a lot on ebay. Most of the stuff I have soldhas been here on NT. Couple years backs sold a bunch on here.

yeah i seen them too and have been tempted but like its been said before too good to be true just spent the 400 and dont waste your time ...real talk

Back
Top Bottom