Jordan bred 11

Your product tag says 2012 and there are peaks on your shoe? Maybe someone can reconfirm if peaks are in 2012.

So after looking at several pairs of 2012 breds, it seems that they do have extremely small almost unnoticeable peaks.  They are not exaggerated like the 2016 jam but they are there slightly.  Very slightly.

I don't own the 2012 black/red.  Is there anyone out there that does and will confirm for this guy about the very small peaks on the shoes.   Everything else looks good to me but questioning this myself. 

Yes.
  I don't own the 2012 black/red.  Is there anyone out there that does and will confirm for this guy about the very small peaks on the shoes.   Everything else looks good to me but questioning this myself. 
This. It's the one thing that has me 50/50 about the shoe. Everything looks good but the peaks are killin me

Yes.
This. It's the one thing that has me 50/50 about the shoe. Everything looks good but the peaks are killin me
yea , from my knowledge 2012 don't have peaks, everything else looks good.
nerd.gif

Just wait a few and see if others can comment . I'm really not sure on this one. Bred 11s to me are one of the hardest to check IMO.

Is there anyway you could post some pics I have a pair of breds I could compare with yours....but to my knowledge they shouldn't have peaks at least not on the 2012 breds the 2001 breds would have peaks

Flight club has close ups if you need good references to compare.  From their pics of the 2012, I don't see peaks on them. There prices are ridiculous.

I have pics
Is there anyway you could post some pics I have a pair of breds I could compare with yours....but to my knowledge they shouldn't have peaks at least not on the 2012 breds the 2001 breds would have peaks

I have some pics on the first page. If they aren't good enough, let me know!! I'll gladly post some more.

At that level of beated just wait until they rerelease in a year or two. Cop fresh and 100% legit no question

Back
Top Bottom