Jordan bred 11 legit?

GALLERY]
[/IMG]Back in Jan I bought a pair of 11s off of eBay for $300. When they arrived I looked up several things to see if they were real, to me they seemed to be. They jumpman jordan tag was on the 3rd spacing the carbon fiber wasn't paint on and I thought the 23 was on point but I never had a pair in person to compare with. Then I just got a pair from the finish line restock and the shoes is pretty much the same except the back the 23 is a lot better looking on the shoes from finish line and also as you will see on the last pic the patent leather doesn't go up as high on the fnl shoes. Just wanna know if the ones I got from eBay are fake or if the back of the shoes is just imperfections from nike. On the last pics the shoes from eBay are on the right. PLEASE HELP!!
GALLERY]
View media item 337192

Last edited:
Might need more pics. But if it helps, there's a post in the original air jordan bred xi thread where someone shows the height difference of his different pairs of xi's. Both legit, so it could just be a defect from the factories. Some even talk about having different patent leather cuts. Check the thread out.

Last edited:
Foreal thanks. Everything about them seem legit except the back and the place even accepts returns which makes me think they don't sell fakes but I can't return cuz it's passed 14 days

Last edited:
Might need more pics. But if it helps, there's a post in the original air jordan bred xi thread where someone shows the height difference of his different pairs of xi's. Both legit, so it could just be a defect from the factories. Some even talk about having different patent leather cuts. Check the thread out.
Where do I find that thread I'm still kinda trying to figure this out lol I also post some more pics

Back
Top Bottom