Jordan Brand x EA NBA Elite 11 x GameStop Boost Pack (via KixandtheCity.com)

ohwell.gif

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt I thought you was about to tell me that they would give a pair of shoes away with the game.

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttt I thought you was about to tell me that they would give a pair of shoes away with the game.

Will cop 2k11, have been playing the 2k series since dreamcast. Always felt like live was like playing an allstar game and 2k series was like playing a real nba game

Will cop 2k11, have been playing the 2k series since dreamcast. Always felt like live was like playing an allstar game and 2k series was like playing a real nba game

Originally Posted by ehbball88

So much for authenticity 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ehbball88

So much for authenticity 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

%^$& the virtual shoe, I want the real thing. I thought It was gonna be an actual pair of XIs, not something in the video game. and 2k is better anyway, so they could keep that. thanks for the info though Maze.

I feel you lol

Originally Posted by DR813

%^$& the virtual shoe, I want the real thing. I thought It was gonna be an actual pair of XIs, not something in the video game. and 2k is better anyway, so they could keep that. thanks for the info though Maze.

I feel you lol

Geez, they gonna have to do A LOT better then this if they want to entice more people to want to buy this TERRIBLE game.

Any one else played the demo like I have? I bought Live 10 last year and this year Elite 11 is so many steps backwards they should just shelve it and come back again in 2012. Seriously...

Geez, they gonna have to do A LOT better then this if they want to entice more people to want to buy this TERRIBLE game.

Any one else played the demo like I have? I bought Live 10 last year and this year Elite 11 is so many steps backwards they should just shelve it and come back again in 2012. Seriously...

NBA Elite 11 freaking sucks. I am playing NBA 2k11 right now, and the Jordans in this game are so much better.

NBA Elite 11 freaking sucks. I am playing NBA 2k11 right now, and the Jordans in this game are so much better.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

This guy called it.
roll.gif

2011, not 2012 though.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

This guy called it.
roll.gif

2011, not 2012 though.

Back
Top Bottom