Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

I always thought that if JB mass-produced every release that they have (with a lower SRP), they would get more money, since a lot of people really want them.

From what I saw, all I want are the Oreo 4s, Columbia 4s and French Blue 7s… They can keep the 10s to themselves and those 4s that look like a Eagle's fan wet dream. 

I wonder what the resell market will look like after the price hike. Yall wont pay 300 for some GR stank-*** frenchy 7s, will you?

Last edited:
I always thought that if JB mass-produced every release that they have (with a lower SRP), they would get more money, since a lot of people really want them.

Depends on how much of the factories they are using. If they are so filled to capacity they have to buy new factories then it wouldn't work.

If they are only working at 30% capacity In the short term yes but it aint a long term plan. the market would be saturated, a la air force 1

This!

I think they changed the shape because 1. There's no denying that obesity is an epidemic in this country. People overall are much, much bigger. With an increase in size, peoples feet are bigger as well. They had to adjust the shape to fit all the obese peoples feet.

this thread is crazy

This is waht pisses me off about they "sneaker media", they are so happy that JB invites them to an event that they makes videos slurping them instead of saying:

"Yeah, these 4s look nothing like the OGs, not even close.......What's up with that?" :smh:

The video game media, which is a joke too, at least call devs out on their BS. :smh:

Last edited:
Looking forward to these new Remastered J's.. I'll definitely be copping the Columbia and Oreo IV's.. the VII's are up in the air waiting to see the shape.

I'll take the Chi 10s. They have the proper liner now. Everything else ha ha ha

Last edited:
I see they haven't "remastered" the LA Gear netting they have been throwing on the IVs. This remaster is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

That's what I was thinking. There was a rumor that the motorsports are coming out.

Nike has declared biothermal nuclear warfare on my wallet next year.
the last 3 numbers from the style code is the color code from the shoe

so if it ends with 7 the shoe will probably have the color blue in it

308497-027 AJ4 Cavs

after looking at the video i hope since he said those are samples they redo their stitching patterns thats why the toebox is off and it will continue to be if they dont.. just look at off it is 

That's what got me. The collar and lining color. I totally understand the issues being discussed in here but I'll give it to them on those. It'll be my first J purchase in years.

Back
Top Bottom