Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

wore this on a rainy day in the city of wind to DXC chicago.

and picked the grapes up for $200 vnds and the ipod off apple.com but thats not important
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

hoopin in dmps...... brave man, i dont think i would have enough guts to do that

dope midnight 6s up there

lol. i balled in my concord xi and my infs when they first came out. i would do it again if Kobe didnt have a sig.

let's keep it clean in here before this thread is locked again...

good stuff tibor, shorty, never wear them, SOLEMAN

put on the 99s to go out with the lady...

2upztkp.jpg

Yesterday http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_02792.jpg http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_02732.jpg Today http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=IMG_9907.jpg

Is It Just Me Or Do These Squeak???

WUD UP MY PEEPZ( LOYALISTS, JB, n NT FAM).....BEEN OUT 4 A MINUTE, TRYIN TO FINISH UP DIS MASTERZ DEGREE N TEACHIN!!!!
ANYWAYS, FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS
TODAY(recycled)
88315ee9e009dc2c99df0dc528bb13d236c03e4.pjpg

YESTERDAY

TO PICK UP

FRIDAY

THURSDAY

^Yeah, never had teachers like dalitso at my school! ...good luck with the degree kid, nice fits!

Nice J'z over the last few pages! .....No need for any negative comments though!

Anyway, my choice of footwear for 2day....
b1b26c24b30aca3dc4135727e30b6e478d107177.pjpg

32f26644f00d7aadca533b2bb645245cecf3ec34.pjpg

Blurry pics, I need a new camera!

cincybcats22, those midnight 6s are nice. I haven't had the guts to wearmine yet. maybe when school starts

grapes to work last night

Westcoast 20s to run some errands today (no pic)

fresh kicks everyone 2 many to mention, been M.I.A from this thread for a while now.

today:
lb6462b34d8232bd2818ff3bj6.jpg

ShortyC...dope white cements. If i wasnt scared of a pair crumbling on me, Id have a pair. One of my grails. 12s are dope too.

YungGwalla...CDPs are pretty nice. I might have to pick up a back up pair for my OGs. Dope NLs also.

Firpeower...yeah, those 9s look huge *pause* Dope Cards. I dont know why those dont get love. Caro 13s are lookin good.

EdgarVega...do those 20s have the same cushioning as the mids? Might have to scoop a pair if I run across em.

Dnice..those laser XVs arent looking too bad. Maybe they'll drop a little more in outlets, I'll grab a pair then if they still have my size. DopePlayoffs and Melos too.

Immsoleman...dope Xs again
laugh.gif
. Nice Black/Royal 1s. I love my pair, I just wish they were more comfy
ohwell.gif
Nice pick ups on the Grapes.

Diab...clean Black/Reds. I need to wear mine more often, dont know why I dont. Grapes lookin good too. I think I'll wear mine in the near future.

StangzNkicks...CDP 9s looking good. Nice TB Spizikes, one of the better looking colorways.

edwintheeskimo...dope 5s.

Playoff...clean Aquas. Everything good with that hurricane?

rsdplaya...Nice Mars 4s.

BlackSheep...Mannn, those Milis are beat. Dont look too bad like that tho..

IcopJs...Cherrywoods
mad.gif
one of the pairs I really want. Dope fit.

GSdoubleu..Clean Black/reds. Those Stealths look fresh too.

slowwonee89...Welcome back. Very nice rotation.

CementGreyMan...Nice Black/red 1s sir. Classic.

Bdis...2s looking good. 13s lookin pretty fresh too. Those Hares looki good. I almost passed on those, glad i didnt.

Uptempo...Nice rotation. Oxidized XIVs are the best colorway of XIVs IMO.

SkavB...Nice pick up on those 3s. hey Beat White Cements still look good.

DameDash...nice Aquas, and OLs.

BlackIce...I dont know why I passed on the Fire Reds.
smh.gif
@ me. Dope Grapes as well.

ronaldmcds513...Ahhh, how cute
laugh.gif
nice Fire Reds, and Grapes.

KB8virginia...Nice DMPs. I think you might have broke as many hearts as necks by ballin in those
laugh.gif

DAYTONA305...you're a girl right? its nice to see a girl rockin heat. Dope Carmines.

Jezzurr...Clean 2s. 2s are soooo under rated.

Dom...Clean 8s. Too bad I'll pass on the pack due to quality issues.

Never Wear Them...Dope OG Playoffs.

Silver Surfer...
eek.gif
, Never seen you in the JB WDYWT. 5s are mighty icey. Mine are DS and not that icey. Good stuff.

CincyBcats...Nice Midnights. Im kicking myself for not picking up a pair I found not too long ago.

KyraC2...XVIII= under rated. Nice.

northparkblind...Negativity=FAIL. If you cantbe positive, then please dont post in here.

Ucasta...long time no see. Dope 4s.

Goudah...Nice 23s, N 10s.

Dalisto...Long time no see as well. Gettin your grind on, good stuff. Clean Fit with those XIs. I need Columbias. Id love an Icey Blue OG pair. Playoffslooking good too. I had to pass on those 1s, wasnt feelin the blue on the tongue and around the ankle. I just hope I dont regret it in the future.
ohwell.gif

Maverick...
smokin.gif
. I just copped a DS pair, should be here in a couple days. I cant wait.

shout out to all the loyalists, and everyone else keepin it positive in here.

Undsd these yesterday...
4i1u0z.jpg

s dubl ...Yo sdub, thx for the love!

Bro, to actually take the time & effort to write out that many shout outs?........ Respect!
pimp.gif

Royal XIVs looking Fresh to death!!
eek.gif

^^^Thanks fellas..

Bdis, the exact reason why when I saw them I grabbed em.

Back
Top Bottom