Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

Called in sick.... kicking it with the boys.

hmmmm (homer)
2md3olx.jpg
wing stop.

XIII.
2wnnw5y.jpg

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Originally Posted by GoudaNH

lol...yea...Sucks Being Young....
sick.gif
roll.gif

hahaha If you only knew man!! Don't ever say that! You'll wanna turn back the hands of time once you get tossed into the real world after high school lol have fun.

Listen to this man...I wish I was starting high school...
laugh.gif
Alight...I Hear Yall....Good Advice....And Alot OfHeat
pimp.gif
...Keep It Coming

SO MUCH HEAT!!! To much to comment, i wore these for a 3 hour day at school (i love being a senior!) lol
91936d871b6a61e676d658b84d166ecfc8e64486.pjpg

it's been a while since i last posted in here, dope kicks everyone a lot of heat in the last few pages, ill keep it short since theres alot of people tomention lol

i wanna say wat^^ to everyone and all the jumpman loyalist!!

Today:JumPm@n JaMz

sj112ol5.jpg

Those VIs are clean up there ^ Wish I had more VIs besides my Carmines. Well I felt like contributing with the theme so rocked these today

Old Loves to work last night (recycled)

Melos to the gym today

Nice Midnight 6s GQ Fresh. And nice beater 6s Rico lol. Mine came in the mail today, lacelocks, retro card, og box VNDS for $105 shipped. Gotta love Ebay

I might rock them this weekend
pimp.gif

edit:
The person I bought them from had 6 silica packs in the box, so the soles were still pretty icy, just slightly yellow because of age. But the 6s weren'twrapped in plastic or anything. I hope he didn't keep too much moisture out of the box, I wouldn't want these babies to crack on me
Flash:

No Flash:

s dubl, Thanks bro.
laugh.gif

GQ fReSh, Nice VI's.
smile.gif

Black Ice116, You lucky man!
frown.gif

Wore my Red X's to school today.

Back
Top Bottom