Jordan Brand WDYWT Post! vol: Don't mess this one up!

sup guys,
Paul doppelt cool
smokin.gif

wore Carmines very often over the past week
db035c49e7f830bcdfe39a384c66e89da46982f.pjpg

NICE STUFF EVERYONE ...ITS BEEN A WHILE..........................THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV JORDANS...TO BAD ITS ALL YELLOW.....IT WAS DS INTILL TODAY ,THIS ONESFOR UCASTA...............
30auxyp.jpg

^^^^About time you post tellyjesko...
tongue.gif
I shouldnt be talking. Ineed to start wearing my Jordans more. Nice IXs, about time you unDSed those.

Adobo, Seb, Dalitso, Paulmj, Dnice - great stuff there fellas...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man Mr. Chinkhota (Dalitso as nt know him) i miss being in your class but nice heat every1
pimp.gif

2day to go visit ma gurl ma og low xv

then yesterday me rockn da iii'z to hit 6flags wit ma boyz

day before dat to chill at umd ma iii's again

then friday me and ma gurl hittn da movies up at Downtown Silver Springs wit da Carmines

then thurday to go to Georgetown

i kno all the prom #$%^ is ova but herez wat i rock to prom, my JORDAN SPIZIKE sorry for da bad pic

Originally Posted by jokerkil

i kno all the prom #$%^ is ova but herez wat i rock to prom, my JORDAN SPIZIKE sorry for da bad pic

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyways wore these today: OG Blk/Red XIII's[/color]

Lmao I lyk yall ppl on nt but ik it was lame and stupid to get dat 23 n da back of ma head wit da hole hair cut but I aint thnk it was lame and stupid tilafter I got the hair cut dats y I wore a cap dat day it was and I cudn't do anything about it oo well

s_dubl- thanks bro! waiting to see wut u have comin

Dnice901-nice xv's / still looking for my mtching tees

jordanhead-nice XXIII's

wore my fire III's today to go see Incredible Hulk. Good movie just in the end I'm very curious wut the next part will be??? Hulk vs Iron Man
6e135248e57cb5ed047d0a53c5cbcbfc388f4ba.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom