Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

The Charlotte 10s are up on the app
smokin.gif

IMO, they are just the NYCs with dark teal accents
I really like the soles. Blue and Purple look fire to me. I sold off/returned all of my city pack shoes other than the Paris. Might just sell the Paris and copy the Shanghais after I see them in person. 

Otherwise, I agree they look similar to NYC. Hope they sit and I can cop at the outlets. 

Last edited:
What are there chances were able to get the Londons and Shanghais here in the US??.....those NDC pics of the Londons are from US or UK site??

Man those London's are better than the Rio's.  Glad I didn't really get the Rio's now since I only wanted one from the pack I'm definitely going for those London's..  Fuego  
pimp.gif

Anyone seen the NYC pair for less than $140?

Was trying to find them for less than $140 myself, but ended up getting them last week for $140 shipped off ebay. I'm thinking they'll hit outlets in August or the fall at $140, so you may wanna wait and play your luck with timing them for a F&F weekend.

Not gonna lie I wish they did a San Diego one and just done a poor man's tan OVO to show the beaches. They gave NYC a poor man's black OVO. :smile:

Is it still a way to grab a pair of London 10's on this side of the earth I'm lost bruh help [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom