Jordan Brand Officially Announces BIN23 Collection

Originally Posted by eltouha

i don't care if they look better than ten robot jesus' in bikinis, i aint touching any of these polished turds. you fiends would swallow any ****e jb shovel, especially if each is five bucks more than the last.

seriously, i'm going to personally vomit on every pair i see. they deserve nothing less.

yeah i'm mad.

that made me laugh.  i agree tho, i wont be buying any of these releases.  not going to pay crazy resale or retail price.  just another gimmick like the packs.  how much better will the materials be anyway??  " oh wow a bit better leather?   longer lasting glue?    i doubt that.   if the materials they release now are such sub par i think theyd be losing money.   i think this better material thing is just another way to add hype.  i doubt its all that true when it comes down to things.

BIN23 is a joke unless they come with better cw's
tired.gif

The II's are garbage. I really want like 23 pairs of the shoe trees that come in these tho. Any youngsters coppin these and just want the kicks....lemme get the shoe trees
smile.gif

They will say they are so great,but i bet they are not near what old jordans were made like. Basically they tell us this to get hype ,jack the prices, and call them limited. They are going after people who they know will buy them because a lot of people who use to buy every pair that came out no longer do

i think i wouldn't be raging so hard against these if they were so stupidly limited. limiting shoes makes them seldomly worn, so what's the bloody point?

Originally Posted by eltouha

are the 2's being made in italy like the og's?

i didn't think so.

you know i actually thought they looked interesting at first, but hearing this rubbish now, i absolutely despise those shoes.

my sentiments exactly

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Jordan Brand has officially announced their Air Jordan BIN23 Collection. The BIN23 Collection is an elevated premium collection of Air Jordan footwear and the Brown Croc Air Jordan Retro II Premio is the first sneaker to release from the collection. According to Jordan Brand:

"Jordan is proud to announce the introduction of the Bin 23 collection. Bin 23 is a remarkable collection of Air Jordans I-XX3. When the time is right, select shoes from history’s most revered line of footwear will appear in exceptional releases conceived for the true connoisseur. This is where experimental and imagined Air Jordan designs, now aged to perfection, finally spring to life. In essence, Bin 23 holds lost stories, resurrected by passion, that are finally ready to be whispered again. Each pair is a treasure, worthy of greatness.

The first offering in the Bin 23 collection is the Air Jordan Retro 2 Premio. The Air Jordan 2 Retro Premio pays tribute to the exquisite craftsmanship and refined style of the original Air Jordan II, utilizing a rich, supple chocolate brown leather and exquisite attention to detail in a fitting homage to the original Air Jordan II’s legacy. The Air Jordan Retro 2 Premio, and all other offerings in the Bin 23 collection, carry the Bin 23 seal, are individually numbered and available in very limited quantities."

-JUMPMAN23.COM via http://www.kixandthecity.com/jordan-brand-officially-announces-bin23-collection/

I know that there's a "Croc" 2 thread I believe but I thought this would be interesting to shed more light on the entire collection with some apparent info. Not really feelin the 2's from pics provided but I'm interested to see what they may do with some of the other releases. 

TRANSLATION - We're going to retro every Jordan using "expensive" materials and charge you more money for it.  Oh yeah, they'll also be limited so it builds hype. 
^^ co-sign

they are marketing them like a batch of rare, fine wines. interesting. but stupid. i dont like it at all. will be the same rubbish quality with higher price tag. no thanks

WOAH!!!!!

Nice find Rakin, those look great hopefully this time around we can get our pairs.

BIN = Buy It Now

nice not so subtle manipulative language there, JB.

thanks for the pic, Rakim. Still won't touch em.

hmmmm those IX's are actually ok but i need to see more pictures...but that stamp has to go
sick.gif

Looks like it might be from SoleCollectors 2010 themed issue number 33 .... Nice find Rakim..!

Back
Top Bottom