Jordan Brand is OFFICIALLY.....FUBU Vol. It's been a long time coming :pause:

that .gif and dalitso's pose =
roll.gif
roll.gif
*DEAD*

Well I think all of you are wrong. I see more and more kids rocking the latest fusion/spizike crap everyday, the malls are full of em. You still have die hardslike daltso, but its time to snatch up the few CW's i want and wrap it up.

^That dude is the poster child for corny....
roll.gif

Everytime I see his pics I just
smh.gif
... He has the right idea, but his execution is terrible...

indifferent.gif

I'm starting to give up on jordans. I don't see nothing good coming out of JB in the future. I might just cop some few retro colorways coming out but,that's about it. I can't mess with JB after all their fusion crap releasing!

Originally Posted by Lazy B

This man doesn't think so. He's single handedly keeping it afloat.
someone needs to make a gif of the guy using these 4 photos
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, I was never into JB. I'm more of a Nike guy.

jordans died to me after 2003 most likely I will buy the XI spacejams for display purposes though (since the 2000 retros yellowed/ sold them off anyway)

i don't q1even know what "dead" means. same ones in here talking bout how wack it is will prolly be the same dudes camped out for space jams orpaying ebay prices talking bout how they got a hook up.

With that said, JB releases a lot more bad stuff than good stuff, but jordan shorts > skinny jeans or anything else that covers your *%%

even tho i dont like his style......
you all have to admit hes got quite a collection eh?

Im only copping og colors. FUSIONS, SPIZIKESm tema etc. is out. Never owned a pair.

NIKE RETRO IS HOLDING IT DOWN RIGHT NOW.. QUALITY ON NIKE RETRO SHOES ARE ON POINT.. COLORS ON POINT AND WHAT THEY're COMMING OUT WITH IS DEF ON POINT.

Back
Top Bottom