Jordan Brand Fall 2011 Releases

Those IIIs are ugly. I'd rather buy another pair of CG IIIs. More pictures might change my opinion.

Other than the Black Silver Vs and a possible Laney/Grape Pack i'll be saving my money. Thanks JB.
Quickstrikes don't show up on these catalogs do they?

Those IIIs are ugly. I'd rather buy another pair of CG IIIs. More pictures might change my opinion.

Other than the Black Silver Vs and a possible Laney/Grape Pack i'll be saving my money. Thanks JB.
Quickstrikes don't show up on these catalogs do they?

The black V's are the only sure thing for me from the bunch. Gametime decision for the XI ie's and those III's.

The black V's are the only sure thing for me from the bunch. Gametime decision for the XI ie's and those III's.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM, haven't seen you post in a while.  Any word if they will use Durabuck on those 5's? 
Don't remember...only got a quick peak from across the room...never held them...sorry...

JM

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

JM, haven't seen you post in a while.  Any word if they will use Durabuck on those 5's? 
Don't remember...only got a quick peak from across the room...never held them...sorry...

JM

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Really no heat except the V's.

SMH at JB...bunching all the good releases together in the first and fourth quarters and we have nothing from July to September.
THIS sooo much.

I cant get a job till june so looks like I'm gonna have to be very selective with the first retros.
30t6p3b.gif

also what ever happened to the other stuff that was supposed to retro (cement 4's, chicago 10's, grape laney, etc.)

SMH at JB...bunching all the good releases together in the first and fourth quarters and we have nothing from July to September.
THIS sooo much.

I cant get a job till june so looks like I'm gonna have to be very selective with the first retros.
30t6p3b.gif

also what ever happened to the other stuff that was supposed to retro (cement 4's, chicago 10's, grape laney, etc.)

THIS sooo much.

30t6p3b.gif

THIS sooo much.

30t6p3b.gif

jb needs 2 stp playin & let us kno wen 5s pack will drop dis yr & low 11s will land @ outlets ASAP like it did in 07-08

jb needs 2 stp playin & let us kno wen 5s pack will drop dis yr & low 11s will land @ outlets ASAP like it did in 07-08

Back
Top Bottom