Jordan Brand Fall 2011 Releases

Need more pics of the 3s. They look promising though.
Hopefully the 11 lows will not be gs only and won't have that charcoal sole.
Hopefully the 5s won't have blue tinted soles. Might cop another black pair if they don't.

thank god only the Metallic Vs look interesting. I can save money and cop what I missed out on from earlier in the year.

they can keep those horrendous XI I.E's.

thank god only the Metallic Vs look interesting. I can save money and cop what I missed out on from earlier in the year.

they can keep those horrendous XI I.E's.

Only the black V's for me, the kids can have the rest. Thanks for the pics/info.

Only the black V's for me, the kids can have the rest. Thanks for the pics/info.

so those are all thr gr's right? im sure we will see some retro qs also and maybe even some more limited retro releases like the grape/laney pack maybe.

so those are all thr gr's right? im sure we will see some retro qs also and maybe even some more limited retro releases like the grape/laney pack maybe.

eek.gif
@ the trunner lx's

Really no heat except the V's.

SMH at JB...bunching all the good releases together in the first and fourth quarters and we have nothing from July to September.

Really no heat except the V's.

SMH at JB...bunching all the good releases together in the first and fourth quarters and we have nothing from July to September.

Rubbish....all of it Except he Black/Metallic V's.

In for 2 pairs of those--still salty I sold both pairs from the last go around.

Rubbish....all of it Except he Black/Metallic V's.

In for 2 pairs of those--still salty I sold both pairs from the last go around.

Back
Top Bottom