Jordan Brand Cement Shorts! Yay or Nay? PIC

If these are worn correctly, it has Potential to be a clean fit. When will they be in stores?

128347587844687500fail.jpg

maybe if it was just the trim and the sides with the elephant print it would look good......but these NAY!!!

If they was a pair of boxers, even some bed sheets, speaking of which, do they make cement print bed sheets?..I'm actually looking for some, Someone PM methat info, thanks

I personally wouldn't wear those, unless I paid like $15 for them, but I would wear like a plain white tee and some white on white airforce 1's withthat, not even a pair of Jays, that's overkill right there. I don't even like the SB jackets that got the cement print and by the way, why does Nike SBclothing has a lot of cement print associated with them? First thing that comes to mind when you see that print is jordans

CONDITIONS IN WHICH I WOULD WEAR THESE:
1.) If the shorts were longer or if i were to "sag" a little.
2.) White T-Shirt or Black T-Shirt
3.) OG 3's True Blue 3's with the White Shirt
4.) OG Black and Grey 3's

thats it im afraid....other than that wow thats too much elephant for me

$70 for shorts? I'd rather stick it in myself then allow JB to treat me like some woman who works at a hotel in Colorado, Mr. Bryant

where did you find those??? I thought its call elephant print not cement???? i would wear them with plain black t, and black/silver/cherrywood XIV's

Back
Top Bottom