JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pack is cool but definitely high dollar and probably gonna be a pass on my behalf.
frown.gif
At JB for the price.

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

This pack is stupid....How are they going to pack the jeans and t's....What u just get any size?
I'm sure JB and Levi's aren't stupid and realize that their may be some conflict with sizes. I am very confident that these two companieswill have a plan to make sure people with size 13 feet don't just randomly get a small t-shirt and size 32 jeans. I think they thought of this beforemaking the pack.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Originally Posted by Jordan23Head

This pack is stupid....How are they going to pack the jeans and t's....What u just get any size?
I'm sure JB and Levi's aren't stupid and realize that their may be some conflict with sizes. I am very confident that these two companies will have a plan to make sure people with size 13 feet don't just randomly get a small t-shirt and size 32 jeans. I think they thought of this before making the pack.

Yea we will see...........

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

1 of possibly many more to come.

Let's hope not. IMO
BabyJ Do you mean levi's collabo's or limited releases, and i heard they will be on flight club and also im hearing that those shoes will besold for 100$'s seperately.

i was ganna copp untill today just talk to the guy at niketown chi- and they only have whole sz and the jean size is all jackt up example sz 10(shoe)36(jeans)xl (tee) just sounds like some over priced BS
mad.gif
!!!!!!!

Check this out:
326.jpg

I wear a size 13 shoe so that means I would get size 40 jeans & an XXXL shirt.
roll.gif

I still cant figure out why the pack cost 395$ lets say the sneaker suggest retail is 200$(my opinion) 50$ shirt, 50$ jeans, 95$ box?+ tax nyc tax 8.375%tax:X

Ok, here is what I'm predicting.....

If they let each customer pick the size of each item, then about halfway through the release if not sooner, they are gonna have some mis-matched packs goingout, like a size 40 jeans and a size 8 shoe with a size Large shirt or some crap. Its not gonna match up to make each person get the sizes that they want forall of the people who are buying this pack. Some of this stuff WILL get bought as a "random" pack and then flipped on ebay as separates. It'sguaranteed to happen. Then if there are leftovers, there will be "b-grade" stuff to hit the outlets.

If you are within the first 5 or 10 folks in line, then you'll probaly be ok, after that, its a crap shoot. So to the guys lined up already....congrats ongetting your correct sizes in everything. The rest of you are gonna have to deal with what the "early birds" left behind.

Personally, I think i'ts overkill on the pricing. The t-shirt is worth 30 bucks at most. The shoes we can say are $150 (limited hypebeast release price),Jeans at 100 or so if that. They could have dropped the price by $100 right there. There is no way that the box is gonna cost an extra hundred. No flippingway.

Just got a call from my boy strictly vintage.

There is a place in nyc that is selling the set now.

If I get my correct size I'll post pictures later.

STOP WITH THESE RIDICULOUS PACKS! denim jordans are dumb...and the inflated price is even more dumb...DUMB AND DUMBER. whoever buys this $400 piece of garbageneeds to get a schooling in common sense.

so any final word on the jeans sizing? lol id like to get my hands on the set, but if the jeans arent the right size. PASS!!!

Got this Info from Hypebeast.com[h2]Levi's x Nike Jordan Brand Collaboration[/h2]
On February 25th, Nike officially announced their collaboration with all American denim brand, Levi's. This project called "23 / 501" willinclude limited edition items including sneakers, denim, t-shirts, caps and more. The package will be available only in 23 "markets" starting March1st. Here's the offical press release.

BEAVERTON, Ore. & SAN FRANCISCO--Feb. 25, 2008--Today, Jordan Brand, a division of NIKE, Inc., and blue-jean originator Levi Strauss & Co.,announced distribution plans for their limited-edition, co-designed collection, known as 23 / 501. The men's only, specially designed, co-branded productblends both leaders' iconic, renowned styles with an urban edge. A limited number of toe-to-head fashion packages for collectors of both brands will beavailable in 23 markets starting March 1, 2008.

"The Levi's 501 Jean is an American classic synonymous with originality and authenticity, and has become the denim design that defines the jeanscategory. Similarly, the Jordan Brand Division of Nike has always set the tone for the urban and sport fashion markets," said Doug Sweeny, Levi'sDirector of Marketing. "What makes the 23 / 501 collection so special is that it represents the harmonious union of these two iconic and innovativebrands."

As part of the project, the two global pioneers created a limited-edition collection pairing exclusive, co-branded Air Jordan Retro 1 style sneakers with apair of Levi's Original, Button-Fly 501jeans and a signature tee shirt. The collection features unique graphic artwork fusing iconic imagery from bothbrands. All three pieces will be sold together as a set for a retail price of $395 and will come housed in an innovative, co-branded storage package, destinedto become a collector's item.

"The 23 / 501 collection represents a true collaboration of two originals that created a premium collectible for the urban trendsetter and Jordan /Levi's collector," said Fran Boller, Business Director of Apparel, Jordan Brand. "We hope fans of both brands will appreciate the fusion of styleand originality and not want to miss the opportunity to add this premium pack to their wardrobes."

The limited-edition packages will be available on-line at www.levi.com, at select specialtyretailers, Levi's Stores, Niketown and House of Hoops by Footlocker locations in the following markets: San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, Las Vegas, LosAngeles, Fremont, Dallas, Houston, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Milwaukee, St. Louis, Nashville, Memphis, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Miami, Philadelphia, New York,Washington DC, Baltimore, and Boston. For information on specific locations, please visit www.levi.comor www.Jumpman23.com.

About Jordan Brand

A division of NIKE, Inc., Jordan Brand is a premium brand of footwear, apparel and accessories inspired by the dynamic legacy, vision and direct involvementof Michael Jordan. The Jordan Brand made its debut in 1997 and has grown into a complete collection of performance and lifestyle products for both men andwomen. The Jordan Brand remains active in the community by donating a portion of its proceeds to Jordan Fundamentals, an education grants program for teachers.For more information on Jordan Brand, visit www.Jumpman23.com.

About Levi Strauss & Co.

Invented in 1873 by Levi Strauss, Levi's Jeans are the original, authentic jeans. They are the most successful, widely recognized and often imitatedproduct in the history of apparel.

Levi's Jeans have captured the attention, imagination and loyalty of generations of diverse individuals in more than 110 countries around the world andcontinue to do so today through jeanswear innovation. Levi Strauss & Co. has been leading innovation for more than 150 years. For more information aboutthe Levi's brand, its products and Levi's stores, visit www.levi.com.
306035350.jpg

306033342.jpg

306033337.jpg
Again Thanks to strictly vintage for the hook up. Thank goodness nostupid campout hope to get another pack this weekend

Also a big thanks to the store for holding this down in a very quite way.
Dont e-mail or P.M. me on what shop was releasing the shoe.
They did everyone one a favor selling it the way they did and I will be giving them more business in the future.
The store is sold-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom