Jordan BLACK SPECKLE/WHITE (OreO 6's)// And Slam Dunk pack info? any release date info

the slam dunk pack has been rumored for years now. dont think it will ever come out, jb has people put out bogus information to get people hyped. thosevi's are dope though

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^captain obvious sighting
nerd.gif
NikeTalk is meant for a good laugh dude
laugh.gif

As for the slam dunk pack, it was a trick 2 get Jordan heads hyped for upcoming garbage JB is known 2 mass produce

thank you i appreciate that i noticed that when i looked them up yesterday so for now my soul hurts cuz they ((dnt have a offical release date))!! which inJB'S world means they will never come out damm you MJ!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Shook One

I believe I saw that that they drop 3/20/10. I will look again in the computers tomorrow at work.

ALRIGHT LET ME KNOW MAN THX! and for the date 3/20/10 are we talking VI's or slam dunk pack?

Is These VI's coming out in Kid Sizes? What type if release is it going to be?

Thanks for info. I see that you post often, and have no shame in your game 2 open up new topics that don't manage 2 get locked. I like your style, and amconsidering putting you on 2 game. Do you have aol/aim?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

So we're going with Oreo VIs as the official nickname?
eyes.gif
Does every shoe need a nickname.

IDK but I think OREO fits them pretty good.
Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

I believe I saw that that they drop 3/20/10. I will look again in the computers tomorrow at work.

ALRIGHT LET ME KNOW MAN THX! and for the date 3/20/10 are we talking VI's or slam dunk pack?

OREO VIs drop 3.20.2010

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

OREO VIs drop 3.20.2010
Yep 3/20/2010 is what the fnl computers are saying.

Back
Top Bottom